1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Your very welcome.:)

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Yo, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda and Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. ask me

ask me Trusted Member

Hello, Tim here.. 35...been very interested in this ever since i was 12, sis and i played a Lil when we were younger. Sadly it didn't last long. Im originally from upper PA, but now living in eastern panhandle of WV. Hope to meet some like minded people close to me

amiraj likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Hi Tim, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Hi Tim if i was you i would change your age. In your post to 13 years old so you don't get in trouble hon.

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amanda.

6. DavidLocke

DavidLocke New Member

Good morning! My name is David and I am a 37 year old male who loves anything to do with incest. I don't know how to account for this fetish of mine, but I have come to accept it. I don't have any real life experience, but I hope that will change! Please feel free to reach out to say hello!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amanda.

8. DavidLocke

DavidLocke New Member

Thank you for your kind welcome, Amanda, and I certainly will!

9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Enjoy your stay with us and have fun. And if you need help with anything get with staff. And they will help you.

10. DavidLocke

DavidLocke New Member

Thank you again!

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

:)

12. NaughtyMomSam

NaughtyMomSam Trusted Member

Thank you for the welcome everyone.

amiraj likes this.
  13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

welcome

14. jkjk

jkjk Trusted Member

Hello everyone

Insp Gadget likes this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello jkjk, and welcome to IB. We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section. Then select your own personal avatar to show, and make yourself at home.

I.G.

16. Neophyte

Hi David, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. Neophyte

Hi jkjk, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

18. DavidLocke

DavidLocke New Member

Thank you and I look forward to being an active participant!

Neophyte likes this.
  19. crazycuban

crazycuban Account Deleted

wow whats it like being the center of all that attention and desire my head would be spinning and happy as fuck

20. Elusiveone

Elusiveone Trusted Member

I have been here since the winter of last year. I have been reading posts and thought its time for me to introduce myself. I am a 39 year old male. I have fantasized incest relationships and have written a couple of stories on incest.