1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are age gaps a good thing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MotherSlaveSTL, Mar 22, 2024.

1. backstab

backstab Trusted Member

I love 60+ women since the first time a 62 years old lady invited me in her hotel room, I was 25 and i love it

orly6666 and CallofDuty like this.
  2. LuisaSlut

LuisaSlut Trusted Member

Honestly, i am normally atracted to people my age or just slightly above, when it comes to relationships i dont think id be capable or willing to date outside of my age group but theres just no denying that much older men simply do it better in bed

3. Shyhelga

Shyhelga Trusted.Member

I agree totally with you

4. ins-fiction-m

ins-fiction-m Trusted Member

Last week i got complimented from an beautiful 18y. female , was a a complete new feeling / expierence as a 40+ for me...but i admit it...i could get used to:):rolleyes:

orly6666 likes this.
  5. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Women reach their sexual peak a lot later than men so I think a gap is essential and mom is the right age gap:):):):)

orly6666 and IncestScandinavia like this.
  6. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

There is a tradition in some countries, that "older" women are tended to "train" the younger men in sexual matters.

Examples from movies and real life:
    young college graduate Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman) and Mrs. Robinson (Anne Bancroft)
    from well known movie "The Graduate" (1967);
    from real life - couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore - and many others...

In closed now Russian incest forum IncestBazar there was a thread, where this matter
    was discussed - and some poster wrote that the main difference between Russian and American
    sex culture is - in Russia some fathers of the groom try the fiancee first, when in America
    the mother of fiancee herself, checks out, is the groom good enough for her daughter... :)

cnyad, CallofDuty and Pat Hotter like this.
  7. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Ah, that leaves some of us out. But what you like and can respond to, is what you like and can respond to. At least you recognize what you say at the end ;)

LuisaSlut likes this.
  8. lovemydaddy

lovemydaddy Trusted Member

I personally love age gaps. I know it's not for everyone, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

9. Pat Hotter

This sounds the ideal situation and there can be no better judge or teacher than a mother:):):);)

10. BigGarden4488

BigGarden4488 Trusted Member

I think that's a great tradition. It would provide a healthy outlet and probably help keep young men out of trouble!

11. Pat Hotter

And older women young:p:p:p:):):):):)

BigGarden4488 likes this.
  12. BigGarden4488

BigGarden4488 Trusted Member

Absolutely. Everybody wins!

Years ago, my ex (a much older woman) and I came up with the idea for a new tradition where women, upon reaching a certain age (40+ or whatever) mentor a younger man for a period of time. A husband would help screen for a young male, then pay for a dinner date and hotel room for the weekend to kickstart the mentorship. Society isn't quite ready for this but I think it's a good idea!

tracyjane47, cnyad and Pat Hotter like this.
  13. Jackbad

Jackbad Trusted Member

I have sent a message check your ID