1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are age gaps a good thing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MotherSlaveSTL, Mar 22, 2024.

1. MotherSlaveSTL

MotherSlaveSTL Trusted Member

Personally I think they are, now, nothing that I’m about to say, is universal and applies to everyone, and I can only attest to what things are like in western culture. However, I truly believe that boys should begin their sexuality, preferably with their own mothers, but if not, then with Older women, maybe 50 and up. And vice versa, I think girls should enter into the sexual world next to older men.
    my reason being, when we get over 50 in general terms, raising of a family and building a career is over, ideally, people are well established by then. Now, every girl I have known for the most part entering her teens once to be treated like a princess, and the older financially Men can provide that for them. , and I can speak with a lot of person experience, (Edit), just once to have fun with his friends, and put his dick in a woman. Better to fill that role, than older women? On the final piece that applies equally to boys and girls is the experience and knowledge that older adults bring to the bedroom. By the time the teens are into their marrying and starting a family years, they’ll have had years of exhilarating sexual experiences, And can bring that into their relationship, knowing that, after all the hard work of raising a family has slow down, they’ll be the ones teaching, the next generation all about sex.
    Again, my personal bias is that it should be the parents that do this, but while incest is certainly becoming more prevalent, I understand that it’s still not right for every family. But I have five or six girlfriends around my age who love the chance to be the focus of sexual attention from boys that exciting initial phase for them.

your thoughts? How big of an age gap do you think is too big? Teenagers and 60-year-olds is perfect to me, but I’m curious what others think

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2024
  2. Cane2002

Cane2002 Trusted Member

age gaps are just hot to me lol

3. CallofDuty

CallofDuty Trusted Member

While I agree with teenage/youthful guys needing to get experience from older women for a better future trajectory.
    It's necessary to keep in mind that if a too large ratio of guys have this, then the value of what they've learnt and their enhanced skills would have lost significant value in comparison to these days.

Formulated using the general rule of whatever becomes popular always loses noticeable value. This for benefits to happen for both the older generations and for younger ones from sexual relations, it must be somewhat unpopular in the future for it to have better impacts than it being rare - the current climate.

4. CallofDuty

So the best most relevant balance (to your point) would be that it doesn't become frowned upon anymore but not the norm. I think this is what you mean which I agree. If it becomes the norm however, then it will lose most of it's value. We always judge sexual instances and love and relationships ect by comparing it to others. Especially women. They compare guys a hell of a lot more with their friends usually than guys compare girls. I know guys that accept any woman onto their plate where as most women definitely don't just accept anyone these days

That's why any young guy who's had experience with an older woman has a likely chance to be way ahead of the rest of the guys within similar ages

5. Jon26tech

Jon26tech Trusted.Member

When I was younger (edited by moderator!) I loved a few women that were in their 60's , a few of them i slept with rather frequently, they are beautiful and open minded with my age. I would not change a thing, since i lost my virginity i have been sexually with mostly older women.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2024
    Pat Hotter, orly6666 and CallofDuty like this.
  6. CallofDuty

Hopefully, I will also have similar experiences soon. I want a mature, loving, respectful, humorous woman to myself to enjoy life with for a bit

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2024
  7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

They are neither a good thing nor bad thing, in my opinion. They just are.

8. CallofDuty

Interesting that you believe a young guy having sex with a mature woman is a neutral thing. Neither good or bad. Are you speaking from experience?

Better a mature woman than a girl from the same age. Nower days I see too many girls my age just doing random ass stuff, not knowing what is what just like young guys. Getting lit in a festival and fucking doesn't sound like experience that would have any meaning for my future. In fact for young girls it's just reducing their sexual market value if with someone they wouldn't want future with. More cons than pros for girls in this situation to mess about

Hillside3037 likes this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Most, if not all, of my relationships were with older women, my last relationship was with a woman twice my age. But I didn't specifically go for older women. So long as it's consenting adults, age gaps shouldn't matter.

Hillside3037, orly6666 and CallofDuty like this.
  10. CallofDuty

I see. So, I'm guessing you haven't had enough experience with youthful girls. If that's the case then I think it's unreasonable for you to do comparison if it's beneficial or not to be with an older woman for a young guy.

You've only been on one side, how do you know it's neutral to have experience from older women?

Yh I agree age gaps is strange to judge and shouldn't matter. I guess it's a more jealousy thing within some people that's why it's become a thing to judge, especially most women judge older/younger relationships. Guys I know, most don't care.

11. MaddiePlisten

MaddiePlisten Trusted Member

I've never been attracted to people my age, it's always been older. I just find them attractive and sexy. I'd always be at the adults table during family gatherings instead of with my cousins. Even at work or school now I gravitate to the older people instead of new hires or employees my age

12. CallofDuty

I can relate.

MaddiePlisten likes this.
  13. MaddiePlisten

mmhmmm, it's not to say I don't hang out with employees my age or my friends but I like being around the older woman and men. It's learning how to balance it all that's the challenge.

orly6666 and CallofDuty like this.
  14. CallofDuty

Took the words out of my mouth.

MaddiePlisten likes this.
  15. MaddiePlisten

It's hard for a young woman like me because people talk and are so judgmental.

Especially in the work place. I've seen it happen to other girls. Being called sluts. Or being accused of having sex to get ahead. For me I just connect better with them. I haven't had sex or done anything with my co workers. I just like hanging out with them. Going out for drinks at happy hour, etc.

It's been like almost two years now. Since I graduated high school and went off to college.

cnyad, orly6666 and CallofDuty like this.
  16. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I think a lot of this is delusional reasoning to appease one's own fantasies. Personally I feel that one's early sexual experiences should be with someone you at least think you're in love with.

cnyad, borabora and orly6666 like this.
  17. MaddiePlisten

When i lost my virginity it was to an older person I loved. The age difference was a factor. As a woman there's just something about being desired by an older woman or man that is stimulating. The emotional connection is what made me willing to go all the way.

18. BigGarden4488

BigGarden4488 Trusted Member

I think older women and younger men are naturally compatible. I'd love to see that kind of relationships become more normalized.

19. Freddo

Freddo Trusted Member

I don't see any wrong in age gaps. If two people or more have an attraction for each other..I say go for it.

orly6666 likes this.
  20. Sweman

Sweman A mature male from Sweden

I guess some wants it and some doesn’t.
    As long as it’s consensual and passionate I prefer it.

Pat Hotter, orly6666 and Freddo like this.