1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Woke Culture

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Oct 14, 2022.

1. MyMommyIsBusty

MyMommyIsBusty Trusted Member

The schmuck who did a bunch of You Tube videos posted here. When he gets sad he screams Civil War!! although Timmy will never leave his house.

2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I don't watch all/every video posted. Now I'm going to to have to watch them.

3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Gosh I love brainwashed propagandists xD

4. SisterLover88

SisterLover88 Trusted.Member

Trust me you don't. He just reads articles from Fox News and talks about how "woke" everything is.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Tim Pool is a podcaster that uploads videos on several platforms including YouTube. He scan news and current events, validates them then reads them and comments on there content. He use to be a life long Democrat till the 2016 election. When he saw how corrupt the Democrats were he changed his affiliation to Independent. He doesn't like the Republicans because of their lack of action stopping the Democrats. But he considers the Democrats to be abject Evil for what they are doing to the country. His Social Standing leans to the Left and his Economic Standing leans to the Right. He considers himself to be Moderate, but those on the Left considers him Far Right.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My like is for the info. Thanks for the info.

7. MyMommyIsBusty

MyMommyIsBusty Trusted Member

Another who has no idea what the fuck woke even means. All they know is it's bad.

8. Neophyte

9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That is too funny. What's the old adage - "garbage in, garbage out".

10. Neophyte

The Left doesn't care about a person's criminal and unethical past conduct as long as that person promotes and adheres to the Left's Woke agenda.

11. Polarbears

Polarbears Trusted.Member

"This podcast paid for by the MAGA maniacs supporting Trump". Or something similar. I watched one of them, started laughing and moved on.

I don't know why people post this shit, but we don't have to watch it so who cares.

12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

It has NOTHING to do with the Left, USA are brainwashed to blame the Left for everything

13. Polarbears

Only half of them. The "wrong" half, lol. Although lately I've come to suspect that both sides are equally nuts.

Lian and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Only the "extreme" ones. The ones you usually don't hear from are the moderates from either side.

pussycat likes this.
  15. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Its just that EVERYTIME something isnt doing well in USA, rather than face the truth they just blame the Left. As if it was some abstract concept, an easy to blame 'enemy', a scapegoat, even if most in USA dont even know what the Left is

16. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Basically true everywhere. Until the extremes get so extreme the moderates finally wake up and go what the fuck?

Except sometimes, then it's too late.

Lian and Brutus58 like this.
  17. SisterLover88

SisterLover88 Trusted.Member

Still waiting for the moderate right wing to wake up in the UK...

18. Polarbears

I'm told we once had 2 moderate parties, one right and one left. They took turns running the country and, looking back, did all right.
    That was before my time for sure.

Now everything is polarized, there's no common ground, and it's a friggin mess. The power of the internet, where all you need to do to motivate the masses is spew enough nonsense and people will believe, one way or another, simply because it suits them.

Nobody seems to really think any more. They're not "woke", they're brainwashed, right and left. Sheep.

Brutus58 and pussycat like this.
  19. Bobbo

Bobbo Trusted Member

Everything is polarized on the surface, when they get to power, the corporations still rule.

20. Nameless431

Nameless431 Trusted Member