1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Currious3995, Jun 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

Myself and Wife haven’t been having a lot of sex since the menopause. But recently she gave me an idea that seems to be melting her a little. She said a few weeks ago that I had been talking in my sleep some weird things. I have since been doing it again but on purpose playing out a few scenarios intermittently as pretending to be a sleep. The last one was watching her get fucked at work by 2 men whilst I’m with a couple of older office ladies. Just the odd murmurs but just enough details.
    She is definitely being nicer and one of the office ladies I mentioned also being nicer as we work together. Think she was even playing with herself the other night.
    I have been telling her that I’ve been having weird dreams but can’t remember. She even said your talking in your sleep a lot but tells me things I know I haven’t said so she has definitely heard.
    Seems idiotic I know but will keep you posted

2. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

maybe you're saying more in your sleep than you realise ;)

3. Currious3995

Update
    Last night she came to bed I pretended to be a sleep and she definitely was playing with herself I was so turned on. She is out with girlfriends on Saturday so when she gets home and is relaxed I will talk to her to find out what has made her change as normally anything sex related is terrible .

RadeCads6565 likes this.
  4. Currious3995

Can’t wait for Saturday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.