1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Vova1992

Vova1992 Trusted Member

to have sex with my mom and sister. And afterwards, groom them both and turn into a real incest family. And after my sister and mom give birth to my children, and the children themselves grow up, then we will have sex with them too.

Also, just recently, I found out that a friend of mine had sex with her uncle a long time ago. She's not tall and has size 3 breasts. She had a son about 13 years ago. I barely got her to sleep with me, and after sex, we talked about incest. Asked her what she thought and how she felt about it. She likes the subject, so I think I'm gonna get her to sleep with my son. I saw her panties in her son's room with semen on them.

Odhersbala and Elisabeth Jung like this.
  2. Ciyp678

Ciyp678 Account Deleted

Take a woman tona gloryhole

3. CCboy63!!!

CCboy63!!! Account Deleted

Mmmmm

4. CCboy63!!!

Bostonmom have you approached your brother about having a child again with him are you still active with him

Odhersbala likes this.
  5. seblooverfeet

seblooverfeet Trusted Member

receiving a footjob from my mom, my sister and cumming on their faces and feet

Odhersbala likes this.
  6. scumbag101

scumbag101 Trusted.Member

Watch a big black guy fuck Joe Biden in the ass while I'm fucking Jill Biden!

Odhersbala likes this.
  7. toylovr

toylovr Trusted.Member

Ohhh, that's beautiful..... there HAS to be places you two can show your love for each other and not be concerned about anyone around.

Ironmikie and D.C. Barnet like this.
  8. Wanttocumindaughters

Wanttocumindaughters Trusted Member

My own daughter sucking my dick as she's growing up ;) any girls wanna help me make this a reality hmu!

Odhersbala, prsnalty and Idon'tknow? like this.
  9. Roebu83CHBi

Roebu83CHBi Trusted Member

To get used as a sex slave / fucktoy / fuckdoll from a family. All can fuck and can use me. Like mother, father, son, daughter, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt. That for multiple times. I would be a personal sextoy for them. They can cum over me, or inside me (ass/mouth) also they can give me a golden shower over me and inside me (mouth/ass).it is a dream to know a big family where I can be used.

10. FGelabun

FGelabun Trusted Member

Two years ago my sister and I stayed at my aunt's for the summer and she has a daughter that lives there as well. Also for 2 weeks our other aunt stayed there with her twin daughters so with the lack of rooms my sister and I shared a room. After my sister fell asleep, I would discreetly jerk off almost every night and our beds were not that far from each other because the room was not very big. My fantasy would be for me to catch her touching herself, me making my move, and for her to want it. Then I catch any or multiple of the others touching themselves in the hallway while they spy on us. We of course then coax them into joining us. With all the noise maybe one of my aunts catches us and scolds us all but not being sure what to do she lets it go. Then feeling bad she apologizes to me later and I convince her to give it a shot which all leads to me and several of the ladies in the house all taking pictures, filming, and double/triple teaming me inside and outside of the house. On the last day we are all together I would love to set up a video camera and lay on the ground as they all stand around me taking turns riding my face and cock and fingers with the end being all of them squirting on me as they attempt to all cum at the same time. Then one day down the road one of my wife's friends, or one of my friends' wives has to come over to drop something off at our house or whatever and they walk in on me watching the video and beating my dick like it owes me money. The curiosity leads to us fooling around just as my wife/sister walks in and after a minute of anger they of course join in. Now I once again set up the camera and can record my new experience with me fucking my friend's wife and my sister at the same time while the tv in the background is on showing a video of me encircled by my two aunts, 3 cousins, and sister all rubbing their pussies and squirting on me, all while my sister rides me and my friend's wife sits on my face. The cherry on top would have to be someone else happen to be spying on us and rubbing one out through the window.
    :)

11. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

Long passionate sex with two women at once, preferably twin sisters or mother and daughter.

12. CCboy63!!!

awesome hun mmmm following you and the orgasms on parade adventure you are embarking on

D.C. Barnet and prsnalty like this.
  13. Tacotacoma

Tacotacoma Account Deleted

I wanted a threesome with my parents

14. CCboy63!!!

very naughty and hot !!!!!! :)

15. Tacotacoma

Tacotacoma Account Deleted

I love sucking my sons cock it’s a beautiful one and as for free use that’s super hot me and him aren’t there yet but we are getting there

16. citizen_joe86

citizen_joe86 Trusted Member

A mother daughter threesome would be incredible.

Especially with some A2m or P2m from mother to daughter :oops:

17. CCboy63!!!

Sooooo happy for you both @!!

18. Praveen kumar

Praveen kumar Trusted Member

My biggest forbidden fantasy would be to stuff all of my mother holes(mouth, ass and pussy) whenever I want to at any time

19. gizzwhizz

gizzwhizz Trusted.Member

To join an incest family where myself, the dad and son take turns with the mom and daughter. And of course the mom and daughter servicing each other all the while.

20. prsnalty

prsnalty Trusted.Member

I did the Mother who is my Niece and 2o yrs younger than me then I did her daughter who is 40 yrs younger than me. They sex was different and wild, the Mother loved to be touched and played with wanted and got long hot sexy steamy times, the daughter was totally different anted it over quickly. I had to slow the daughter down so she could enjoy it more