1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Thought Of The Day

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by VinniethePanda, Jul 22, 2023.

1. VinniethePanda

VinniethePanda Trusted.Member

2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I'm waiting for the book about the Biden crime family. Which congressman/woman will be writing that foreword?

3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Trump is not running for presidency, he is running from jail. All he wants is to be elected to pardon himself of his crimes

Lolimsa and Daddy's Home like this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

winners-never-quit-and-quitters-never-win-2.png

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Trump didn't win, and he can't admit it. So... Losers can't admit losses.

phantom1025 and Daddy's Home like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Is that why Hillary bought and paid for a work of fiction about collusion between Trump and Russia that was used as an excuse to impeach a President and overthrow a government? That's called sedition. And ALL those who supported that attempt to overthrow the government should be in jail. Starting with Hillary, those congress members, those senators, news anchors and pundits as well as authors of articles in news papers and the papers being held accountable.

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

More lies without proof. Its the Trumpist weapon; lies without any proof.

8. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

You have the absolute best sense of humor!

I was laughing so hard at your post!

Oh shit...were you being serious? My bad.

Lian likes this.
  9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Human Stupidity is his worse enemy

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

As Ron White has said repeatedly - "You can't fix stupid". My question is "who determines who is stupid?". According to Forest Gump - "stupid is as stupid does". Performing a TikTok challenge is pretty stupid. That's just one example.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Seriously!!! Have you not listened to the news? Three and a half years of - COLLUSION, COLLUSION, COLLUSION, IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH!!!!! My father was addicted to CNN. He BELIEVED everything they said. Every time he saw a bald guy in a news report he would point at the TV shout "SEE, THERE'S PUTIN!". He's was not the only one to brainwashed to believe that crap. He had an excuse, he was in his 90s and his mental faculties were waning. What's the excuse for everybody else that believed that crap? Early onset of senility?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
  12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

MAGA is a mental illness

13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Thoughts or opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and sometimes all that comes out is hot smelly gas but mostly it's just shit.

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

For once I agree with you

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Lian

Lian Friendly One

When the Wise points at the sky, the idiots look at his finger

16. Fuzzter

Fuzzter Trusted Member

They're all corrupt. Some of them are just dumber than others.

17. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Trump is a vulgar piece of sh*t

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

True that Trump is not polished, but Biden and Harris together don't even form a single functioning neural synapse. Nor do they form multiple synapses as I know that will be the retort.

19. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Biden and Harris are a million times better than Trump

20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

In who's universe? Not in any normal person's universe. How is an incompetent useless VP and a senile bribe taking Pres better? My dead dog would be better than either one of them individually or together. He was a damn smart dog when he was alive. Dead he's still smarter just not as active.

itshot likes this.