1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The most insane idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bigbronsis, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigbronsis

Bigbronsis Trusted Member

Hi all lovers. I have titled this post The most insane idea ever.
    I live in a senior housing complex.
    I do not really fit in herr, and I will be moving asap. We have 100 units here.
    I am much different than all the other seniors here I am much more healthier and active that the vast majority of seniors here.
    Even tho I am a friendly, helpful man, not one resident has ever even invited me to have a cup of coffee or a beer with them.
    I am sort of a fish out of water in this place.
    I have lived here ten years. The lady across the hall, let's call her Sarah, she has lived across the hall for the ten year duration. She has never shown any interest in me personally. Well, not to be a friend, or anything like that.
    Now Sarah is a spry white haired old lady. Now, when I say old, I mean real old. But she is in in very good shape, maybe 5'10" and gets around easily.
    Sarah is the Mother hen in our community. She always visits everyone, taking care of them, and checking in on them. (Except me, she doesn't have anything to do with me. She knows that I can take care of myself.) Her friends tell me thst she is the sweetest woman.
    And I can see that she is a real sweetheart.
    As I say, Sarah doesn't have anything to do with me. But she has had her moments.
    About two years ago, I was shirtless here in my building. I ran into Sarah. We talked, I forget about what. She took one look at me and gave me one of those non-verbal Ooh la la come ons.
    And this is by a really old lady! She is old enough to be my Mommy. It kind of blew my mind to be honest.
    Now, a couple of things here: I am very athletic, youthful, and in real nice shape. Regarding Sarah's come on, I never have any interest in old lady's.
    Plus I was seeing someone, and i would not cheat on her. So I just let Sarah's interest in me slide.
    Since then Sarah has continued to show no interest in me.
    Except last week. There was a package down in the foyer for Sarah. I brought it up and knocked on her door to deliver her pkg.
    I was only wearing an expensive pair of fleesey pajama bottoms. I do not wear undies with pajamas. I usually dress this way around the house.
    So I knocked on her door, and gave her her pkg.
    I had no top on, as usual. After I gave her her pkg, she very slowly lowered her gaze down my chest, down my tummy, and finally fixating her gaze on my genital area for a long time. I pretended like I didn't notice.
    What is so cute is how unabashedly she does this. You'd think that she might be shy about acting like this, (because
    she is a very proper woman) but with me she is very unabashed. I don't think she can help herself acting like this.
    As I say, she is a very nice looking lady.
    And old enough to be my Mommy. She even has the same name as my real Mommy!
    So I had a crazy idea.
    I'm thinking that perhaps next time I see her I might have a private talk with her.
    I am thinking about saying, You know how you are the mother hen around here. Then I would confidentially whisper to her (open common area in bldg) If I could call her Mommy in private? And give her a nice hug.
    If I am allowed to call her Mommy in private, eventually I would ask her if she would like me to join her in bed.
    Crazy huh? Insane!
    Now I don't know where this is going to go. I rarely see Sarah. And I am still kind of in shock by my idea. Right now it's just an idea. I don't know if I will put this plan into action.
    But it is very amusing, none the less, to see Sarah slowly lower her head down for me, without any backtalk.
    I will keep you all posted, my friends.
    Such a crazy idea. I don't know. This is really stretching my limits to the absolute max.
    I feel that most of the other members on here would feel just as challenged about this as I am. I mean, be real!
    I might like to hear from some menopausal women. I think that many of them still love to cuddle. So we will see. Just thot you might like to hear what's going on at Payton Place. :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    oldman681 likes this.
  2. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Why so obsessed with age difference ...... just go for it and enjoy

3. Bigbronsis

Hi Londonboy. Thanks! I just might! I think that I mentioned this in my post.
    Btw, London boy, I am not the least bit obsessed with age difference. I have successfully made love to women old enough to be my Mommy.
    This is not an issue.
    Mostly I posted that for the enjoyment and education of the other members.
    I'm sorry that you found my post obsessive. But as you can see, some members like the post.
    Anyways, sounds like you think that my "Most insane idea" isn't so insane after all. I like this! Thank you very much the feedback. I would keep you up to date on what happens with us. But you sound not understanding, and perhaps fed up with me. Cheers!

4. londonboy49

Not at all. Into olders myself (i'm 68 lol). Was just your phrasing. They have a lot to offer lol

5. idaho48

idaho48 Trusted Member

when i was 22 years old i had an ongoing affair with 2 women ages 48 and 52. 2 of the very best lovers i have ever had, they were excited about the idea they could still attract a much young male and believe me they took me "places" i could never have imagined

6. londonboy49

Please the senior lady and the others will come to you as well. No need to leave then :p

7. Bigbronsis

@London boy. I mentioned in my post, that most folks might have some challenge with my situation.
    I think what you were trying to tell me, is "OMG, she's all yours dummy. Get your butt in gear and love her."
    Funny, I see this often too. A desired person will be practically shouting from the rooftops, YES, I WANT YOU!!
    And yet, the suitor will be on here wringing thier hands and saying, "Oh, I don't know Archie!' Makes you kinda wonder where the problem really lies, doesn't it?
    Oh yes, older women can be amazing. For one thing, most of the younger single women are looking for a family. Of course they will try to look and act sexy to get what they want. But it's just not the same.

8. Bigbronsis

Hi Londonboy: I guess I should of mentioned, I have Asperger's Syndrome.
    I can't understand social nor nonverbal cues like normal people can. Thank you for your understanding. No hard feelings.

9. londonboy49

Okay .... wish you well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.