1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

How fucking long have you served, may I ask..??
    If your age is accurate in your profile, then it seems to me that you have only just joined up, and I could say "get some fucking time up..!!"
    Some of the best guys that I have ever met were when I was in the service.

2. Demonic29903

Demonic29903 Trusted Member

l can't fucking stand the type of people in my fucking branch of 10 people. I'm a fucking sniper trainee its been 5 month

3. Wayward Girl

Wayward Girl Account Deleted

Well you could always fukkin shoot them, lol.

Demonic29903 likes this.
  4. Demonic29903

Demonic29903 Trusted Member

Love your fucking idea

Wayward Girl likes this.
  5. Jon26tech

Jon26tech Trusted.Member

Fucking christ! I was in drive tbrough getting a fucking coffee and someone hit my fucking pickup!!!! FUCK #$%#*!×

6. Akbloke

Holly FUCK...they are supposed to use their fucking brakes and not your Ute as a fucking buffer stop..!! I hope that they didn't totally fuck your rear-end...??

7. georgebushsenior

georgebushsenior Trusted Member

aw man that sucks

8. rowdyone43

rowdyone43 Trusted.Member

Why the Fuck do some men feel the need to pretend to be women and chat to people or send supposed selfies?
    Just because you are same lame, fat, hairy 55 yo, still living in your mums basement, doesn’t mean you can scam other people
    Stop it, or just fuck off
    Shits me to tears

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Akbloke

Police Car.gif

GeorgieBushSenior.......
    On this set of threads you are required to use the FUCKING FUCK word at least FUCKING once..!!

You meant to say....: "aw man...that FUCKING sucks...!!!"​

10. Akbloke

smileys-police-178944.gif oOw that feels FUCKING better....It's been a while since the FUCKING COP caught anybody not using the FUCKING FUCK word......

Going back to hiding behind my fucking billboard to have my Coffee and Donuts now.....

11. hayonst

hayonst Trusted Member

Fucked up

12. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck. My "vacation" is almost over. Had to use company holidays I had earned or lose them, so I had/have 9 days off in a row (5 paid, plus a total of 4 days I normally have off on either side of the paid days off).

Akbloke likes this.
  13. Polarbears

Polarbears Trusted.Member

Teach you to be texting in a fucking Tim Hortons drivethru. :D:D

Jon26tech likes this.
  14. Polarbears

You make friends and then some fuckers piss them off enough they leave. :(

15. Jon26tech

Jon26tech Trusted.Member

Lmfao i never do but that person who rear ended me did lol, i was laughing theor car was worse then my rear bumper

Polarbears likes this.
  16. Akbloke

Police emoticon.jpg

Jon26tech.....This is the "Fucking Fuck" threads where you are supposed to FUCKING well come out and FUCKING say the FUCKing word....not just fucking imply it ...!!​

17. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

I'd love to fucking piss the fuckers off right out of here, if I can fucking find out who they fucking are!

Polarbears likes this.
  18. Polarbears

I plead guilty. I do text when I'm sitting in line, but I put it in park,lol. Turns out you can get a ticket for that, distracted driving even though you're going nowhere waiting for a fucking coffee and and some Timbits.

Jon26tech likes this.
  19. Akbloke

Yerp...that's fo' fucking sure...you just need to be fucking holding the fucking phone...and the fucking camera across the street cannot determine if you're talking on it or fucking not....Gotchya...!!!
    And currently in our State we have a fine of $aud1171.00 for not wearing a seat belt correctly....and about to go up even fucking higher...!!!

20. Jon26tech

Jon26tech Trusted.Member

Lmfao thats fucking right! Those fucking cell phone are bad new bears in drive throughs ... lol thats why i my trail hitch reciever is always in on my truck lol