1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Squirters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElizabethBrenda, Oct 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElizabethBrenda

ElizabethBrenda Trusted Member

Any squirter here?

Me and my daughter always leave a huge mess in the bed after we have sex (which is almost every day)

The first time she squirted was maaaaaaaany years ago when riding her father.

Comment your wet experiences here

2. LazyLocal

LazyLocal Trusted Member

My wife is a squirter. Not the showering kind just flows like a water fall from her pussy. I don't know when or how she started but I take it as a personal challenge to make her head and body explode everytime we have sex. We had to start using a towel so we could clean up easier.

3. Sofie

Sofie ...devoted sister & daughter

I think it's only natural for the partner to want to rise to the challenge (no pun intended), and be proud of the results.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  4. Sofie

Sofie ...devoted sister & daughter

I am, and sometimes it can be so embarrassing to make such a mess. My girlfriend ("best friend with benefits") takes it as a point of pride that she can make me loose bodily control and gush everywhere. She's the only person (outside of this forum) who knows about my lust for my brother, and she loves to say nasty things about him while she rubs me the right way. She'll just whisper into my ear to imagine what it would be like to ride his cock, or to have it shoved in my mouth, and all the while she runs her hands over my body and pussy. It doesn't take long for my legs to turn to jelly and for fluid to just shooting from between my legs. Then she is so pleased once I've soaked the bedsheets or my underwear. Of course, I have my own ways of pleasuring her, but she never squirts/gushes the way that i do.

5. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Love it. Thanks for sharing. (Damn, I want to be your brother, for just one day!)

6. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

You win the internet, today!

Deepdiver likes this.
  7. magneticanamoly

magneticanamoly Trusted Member

how long do you wait before you clean the sheets? i find that sleeping in mypartners wetness is actually a huge turnon and comfort to me. the feeling of my partners juices running down my hips when they ride me and getting it all over my face when i eat her out is so satisfying. i love it when we fall asleep without cleaning up, my cum all over her and hers all over me

Djole, EggHead and TriadSibling like this.
  8. badboy68

badboy68 Trusted.Member

HI Sofie, have you thought about asking your girlfriend to help you seduce you brother, she seems very cool and open to your desires for your brother, and what guy would turn down an offer of a threesome with two sexy ladies.

9. DaddyBob

DaddyBob Trusted Member

My ex was a squirter, we once had to use a hairdryer to dry the couch. That night her mom sat right where she had squirted.

Paulo Bastos, EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  10. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

That's great, to have not only an understanding friend like that, but one who knows how to use your secret desire to excite you so much it gets you to squirt.

I'd have to agree with that idea, but while a threesome might work, I'd be more inclined to have your GF seduce your brother first, and then have her let him know how much you desire him, and to encourage him to find out for himself. Later on, after he's comfortable being with both of you, a threesome would be so hot. But either way, I'd go for it and not go on living in frustration without knowing what might be possible.

As for squirting, I've had some partners who were bona fide squirters, and it's a wonderful thing. Anyone who is a squirter should be proud of it, and there are techniques someone who doesn't squirt can use that might work to make them squirt.

I'll never forget the first time a GF whom I had suspected of being a squirter squirted all over my face as I ate her out, confirming my suspicion. It was about the most delicious liquid I'd ever tasted, and the most sensual thing I'd ever experienced, to have that sweet, silky fluid all over my face. Anyone who says squirt is just urine doesn't know what they're talking about. Or doesn't know what urine tastes and feels like, which is completely different from squirt.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Deepdiver, Brutus58 and badboy68 like this.
  11. Glenn Smith

Glenn Smith Trusted Member

Years ago I had a GF that was a squirter. I had never experienced squirting or even heard about it until after she squirted on me. We were locked in the 69 position and I was eating away at her pussy. I stuck a finger in her ass and she began to flood my face. At first I thought she was pissing on my face and almost stopped then and there. However, I quickly realized it wasn't piss and continued. My face was soaked with her juices. It wasn't until after we had sex what had happened, when she said that she'd never squirted that intense before. It was awesome and from that comment forward I make it a personal goal making a woman squirt.

Brutus58, Akbloke, LazyLocal and 2 others like this.
  12. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

My mother is not a squirter, but she is a gusher! We use a towel to keep from soaking the bed sheets.

13. deeretrax

deeretrax Trusted.Member

I've had about 7 gals that were squirters six of them were made by me. I can identify with the others here about making it a personal goal to make her squirt. My first one was a middle aged Mexican lady on the Gold Coast of CA. I had heard of it but never experienced it. To my surprise, it was a newly found fetish and every FWB I met afterwards I was commited to success.

LazyLocal likes this.
  14. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Yes mum and I moist messy squirters here. My brother loves it

15. Sexytoes2517

Sexytoes2517 Account Deleted

My wife is a squirter, and how she squirts just depends on how turned on she it. Sometimes it’s more like a gush and other times it’s a true soaking stream. I love it.

16. Deepdiver

Deepdiver Spice is nice, but incest is best

My sister is a gusher, my cousin is a squirter when she is really into the action, and my mom is more of a gusher. My girlfriend is a gusher, most of the time, who can cum multiple times (one Saturday she came 28 times) and she can also squirt when she has a HUGE cum. Several of my FWB's are gushers. Few of my experiences were with true squirters. My ex-wife was a gusher when we had anal sex. She loved anal.

17. Shamrocks33

Shamrocks33 Trusted Member

Never been with a squirter. I hear it’s a lot of fun.

18. Greekgeek

Greekgeek Trusted Member

I was with a woman once, that totally drenched the bed. She was riding on top and even stopped to ask if it was all from her. Pretty sure she had never done that before, as she was suprized and a little embarassed. I thought it was hot as hell!

FrankWatcher and Deepdiver like this.
  19. leonard

leonard Trusted.Member

Close to 20 years ago, I convinced my wife to chat online with me. We met a guy, who gave her instructions on how to squirt. Basically - have a normal orgasm first, then go for a second asap, and tense up down there when it's getting close - kind of like when you're trying to pee. Once you get used to it, its easier to make happen.

Still have the email my wife sent to the guy when she tried it on her own and succeeded.

She doesn't squirt every time we have sex, but a lot of the time she does. Feels amazing having her "cum" on me when we're fucking.

With the above mention of pee... from what research I have read - "squirt" is essentially a more watery urine, sometimes containing female ejaculate - essentially the same fluid as made by a male's prostate - as women have their own version of this gland.

Some info here:

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/female-ejaculation#taste

FrankWatcher likes this.
  20. Incestcouple6975

Incestcouple6975 Trusted Member

My wife is a major squirter she will flood everything she's on to the point of it being completely soaked. It's gotten to the point where now if we are going to have sex or just play we lay down 2 to 3 puppy training pads and then that doesn't catch it all sometimes. Just depends on how horny she is. But she never missed a beat. She squirts everytime no matter what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.