1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Soft touch brought on hard cock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lostbutfound, Jan 31, 2023.

Tags:
?

Ever been this lucky or wished?

1. Mom did the same.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Someone is doing this now.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Trusted Member

1:00am as I awoke with a soft hand rubbing all over my cock...It was my sister with my younger sister beside her. G said to my other sister, see I told you he would...while holding my cock in her hand fully erect. My other sister shaped hand with G and began to jerk me in a soft manner while G placed her mouth on my cock. I went crazy and felt my cum begin to shoot. G stopped sucking and grabbed my balls tight and told me no. Give it to P when she was ready. I did what I was told as G pushed P's hand off me and told her to put her mouth on me. Slowly and soft she place her mouth on me... G whispered to P do you want to taste it? P nodded her head that I could feel, she said yes...I blew so hard I heard the gag and choke as G smothered P's mouth. P reach over and played with my cum on her fingers. G said we'll be back. I laid there listening to slupping and walk to sisters br to find G eating P and told me shhh with her finger while leading my hand to P's pussy...oh so wet ...G told me they were not done with me... Go back and we will come back over, which they did and I took P's cherry that night or should say morning. All was cool in the morning, this was the start of my sisters' hunger to be forfilled for multiple years to cum.

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.