1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Sister in Law

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Henry811, May 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henry811

Henry811 Trusted Member

Hi all,

Just wondering on peoples opinions.

So my sister in law relocated from abroad to live with us, she is very active and the gym and swims a lot. We have one bathroom in our home and I find she constantly leaves her bathers hanging over the shower glass, they are a black one piece. Now she is a gorgeous woman that I would make love to every day, 99% of men would. Every day I feel like picking those bathers up and using them to masterbate with or smell them, so far I have resisted telling myself it's not right. I'm wondering though if she is doing it on purpose and leaving them in an exact position to see if they are moved. What does the group think

McHaggis15 and Loveyoummm like this.
  2. Kristin

Kristin Trusted Member

I think she is drying her bathers lol

Dane likes this.
  3. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Yeah that's a perfectly normal thing for her to do.

Swimsuits degrade over time if they're not thoroughly rinsed and dried, so it's really really common to just go into the shower with them on, then leave them there to drip-dry.

They're unlikely to smell of anything interesting once rinsed. Even before... does the smell of pool water turn you on lol?

Dane likes this.
  4. Johnny A.

Johnny A. Trusted.Member

I'd be watching for other signs that she might be interested in more than just drying her bathers.

5. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

Drying a bathing suit that was rinsed is nothing. I would not read into it at all unless she showers with the door open and lets you peek inside.

Eugen likes this.
  6. Henry811

Henry811 Trusted Member

Hi there,

Haha very funny , I agree it is a normal thing to do and yes I also agree that once rinsed any lingering scent would be washed away, which is a shame. I was wondering if one would always leave their swimsuit hanging in a shared bathroom instead of hanging on the clothes lines perhaps. Probably nothing in it at all.

7. Henry811

Henry811 Trusted Member

Yes more than likely, oh well

8. donna_meghan

donna_meghan Trusted.Member

She might let you now she's interested if, instead of leaving
    her 'black one-piece bathers' .. she suddenly started leaving
    her 'black 2-piece bikini bathers' ???

Just a thought

9. Henry811

Henry811 Trusted Member

She's now moved away unfortunately, and has a good guy by her side. Her mother is flying in soon though to stay with us. She's a good looking woman and is looking for a man, she's had no action for years and is always nice to me. I'd love to seduce her, language barrier problem though and run the risk of ruining my marriage

10. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

Yikes. Language barriers are a red flag. Already miscommunication can happen between fluent or native speakers. Tread carefully and good luck.

Eugen likes this.
  11. Kingbean

Kingbean Trusted Member

Agree

12. Kkkdd

Kkkdd Trusted Member

Don't stop, do the first thing that comes to mind...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  13. Henry811

Henry811 Trusted Member

I'm going to see what opportunities arise and try to act on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.