1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Republican lies

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Lian, Apr 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

They lied about the electoral theft. They lied about Hunter Biden. They lied about everything. Yet, people still believe them.
    Can someone explain to me the mindset behind them?
    Also, don't start posting Republican propaganda or videos. Just use words, you own words.
    I want to understand.
    I've been in the States a few times, and I still think its such a weird country. In some ways, its an awesome country. In other ways, its horrible.

coveryerteeth, Lolimsa and Incs like this.
  2. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

The first one is unproven both ways.
    There was literally no lies about Hunter Biden, everything about him has actually been proven true. It was the left that lied about it, and the main stream media has admitted that they covered up and buried the story. Facebook and Twitter did the same at the request of people at the FBI.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

You ignored the first post.
    No propaganda from Fox News.
    I was very clear about it.
    Yet, you still do it. Clearly disrespecting me. And I reported it (yes, I did) and my report is "rejected". Another time, being disrespected.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
  4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

And just to add more info. Yes, it was proven that the electoral theft was a lie. Fox News knew it. They admitted it. Had to pay almost 800 million dollars for their lies.

coveryerteeth, Lolimsa and Incs like this.
  5. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

It's incredible how we who live outside the US know that country's reality better than half of it's population. We knew the same election day that all Trump's and Fox News' claims of fraud were blatantly false. Every country in the world knew it. Except half the US population. Unbelievable.

If you are within that group: Do you happen to know that news agencies from tens of countries also have reporters in the US covering the most important news, like elections, or accusations to family of the president, or mass shootings, etc.?? They have no motivation to lie to us outside the US. They just report the facts.

Back to the "electoral theft": Days ago US $ 787 million has proven that Fox News was knowingly lying to their public.

About Hunter Biden, I have not heard that he has been actually charged with any crime. Much less sentenced. Has he?

Incs and Lian like this.
  6. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Its because the Trumpists are nrainwashed. Its a goddamn Cult.

Incs and Lolimsa like this.
  7. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I have not even seen any real proof. Just that Hunter had Business Dealings and those did not result from him starting as the Junior Part Time Janitor and "work his way up". All I have seen actually come out of the Hard Drive? Is nudes.

Incs likes this.
  8. Son4mother

Lol, you do realize that the story did not originate with Fox News. It has also been vetted by numerous Left Wing News sources and admitted to have been completely true. Sorry that you must live in a echo chamber to tolerate discussion.

9. Son4mother

No, they never admitted it, which is one thing that made the settlement rather unusual. The courts had ruled that it was defamatory at summary judgement as part of a pre-trial motion. As such those matters would not have been up for discussion in the trial, so it was all a matter of numbers at that point. The standard for this kind of settlement in a defamation suit pre-trial is for the defamed party to have the alleged defamer to admit to the defamation as part of the settlement. That however did not happen here, Dominion only got money.

10. Son4mother

You really don't. You just get one side of information and assume it is all of it. None of the claims were ever tried on the merits, so you literally cannot know if they were true or false. There is really nothing that you know.

Lol, all of the news media around the world always have reason to misrepresent what has gone on. Your news agencies don't actually cover these things directly, they simply repeat what the MSM based within the United States says regarding what is happening within the United States. It is also easy for them to do that because the MSM shares their opinions. What accusations to the family of the President? And which one? Biden's family has more criminal accusations against them than Trump's does. Mass shootings in statistics are 99.99999% of the time tied to drug or gang activities. The media however never covers those, they only cover the exceptions to that because the others do not fit into the narrative that they wish to tell.

The settlement proved nothing. Nothing was admitted, and the standard operating procedure for settlements in cases like this is for the defamer to admit wrong-doing, that did not happen here. Since the judge had already ruled in the summary judgement hearing that it was defamation, the only thing that would have went before the Jury was how much the damages were. The fact that Dominion did not insist on an admission of wrong doing, retractions, and the like says more than the settlement amount.

Hunter Biden had been being investigated since since before the start of the primary campaign season for 2020. The FBI however had the investigating agents halt their investigation until after the election so as to avoid any unwanted attention being brought. The FBI actively told the news media and social media websites like Facebook and Twitter, that the Hunter Biden Laptop story was Russian Propaganda, when they knew it was true.

Hunter Biden is the son of the President of the United States, no one is actually looking into him. It would be pointless to do so at present regardless at the federal level, which is the place where most of Hunter's alleged crimes would fall. The U.S. President has the power to pardon any federal crime without exception. He can give blanket pardons, and if they are given before a conviction occurs then the person is considered innocent of the crime. It is only after a conviction has occurred that the person is required to admit their guilt to receive the pardon. It is painfully obvious that if Hunter was to be officially accused of anything that Biden would give him a blanket pardon for any federal crime that he might have committed. I fully expect Biden to give his son and possibly himself a pardon whenever his term ends.

11. Son4mother

The Business Dealings were public knowledge long before the Laptop was even known to exist. Hunter Biden had been being investigated for a number of years. They also have not released the majority of what was on the laptop.
    Also to remember, the nudes are of him with underage women.

12. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Really? there are nudes with underage girls and he has not been arrested? Really? We are now in conspiracy territory now. Just googled that and nothing but "False" and "no proof has actualy been shown" come up. Because it never happened.

Let us guess? There is more coming? Like the "Twitter Files"? Another thing that shows nothing besides a company enforcing their TOS and Conservatives throwing a fit over them not giving exceptions for "First Amendment" that dont apply.

Incs, Lian and whitecoffee1 like this.
  13. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Republicans have good imagination. And they "have lots of proofs" but they just dont show them. Its kinda pathetic, to be honest

14. Lolimsa

It's really easy to identify a deceiver o_O

15. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Its a bit smug for us outside the US to say they don't understand . Just look around it is spreading here in the UK we followed Trump with our own clown Bozo who is incapable of telling his name without lying. and Israel is now under the control of religious nuts. so don't call the US look out for you own place

pussycat, Lian and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Tucker Carlson left Fox News, he knows the propagandist media is going to fall.
    Now, maybe the brainwashing will stop

17. Lolimsa

I believe he was fired. Maybe our omniscient Republican friends can explain that to us :confused:

Incs and Lian like this.
  18. Lian

Lian Friendly One

they cannot, because they would have to admit the truth about all the lies

19. Lolimsa

I bet they would say the most bizarre explanation, as usual :p :(

Incs and Lian like this.
  20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

From what I heard, Tucker Carlson wanted to be let go, so he could make a bid for the 2024 presidential race. Can't do that while employed at a news agency. The rumors are not sure if he is making a bid for President or Vice President. There was also some issue with his salary. He thought it was too low for popularity that he brought Fox News. He was getting 35 million a year, where the previous host was getting 50 million a year. Many people thought Tucker should have been making 100 million a year. He would need Fox to break the contract in order to pursue any of this.

White Rabbit and Lolimsa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.