1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ontario has gone nuts

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by pussycat, Apr 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

The latest development. Apparently we don't have enough police. So our supreme leader Ford has decided that from now on, candidates for any police service no longer need any post secondary education. A grade 12 will do just fine.
    Considering that 90% of the existing cops have the IQ of a potted plant, hey, let's dumb it down even more.
    Oh, and in 5 years you make over 100,000 a year.

I kid you not.

2. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Well, Ford's an assholes. I know he cut services in French in the province, which should be illegal. I mean, the French Ontarians must have been pissed.
    And now that? I think he wants stupid people in Ontario, drones who follow orders and don't think

3. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Oh dear! I shall be late!

I think it would be good. Why? I'm glad you asked. The amount of extra money put in the pockets of people. When law suits are made because of bad policing, we might see a change in that policy again. I wonder who's going to make The Sunshine List AND be thrown on desk duty because they forgot to read the rights after the arrest?

4. blue eyed girl

blue eyed girl Account Deleted

I disagree. It won't make any difference. The cops couldnt possibly get any stupider than they already are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.