1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudism around the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoltarTheGreat, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Hello and welcome. I can understand but you might need to find a better translator programme.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2020
  2. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

Yes, ok thanks

3. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Nudity is not usually the norm at home, perhaps at some point, but not continuously. In addition, we would have to go with a towel everywhere we sit, so as not to leave stains on the chair or sofa. ;););););););););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The way I see it you have two choices - (#1) get covers for the furniture or (#2) get different furniture such as leather or vinyl (easier to clean).

EggHead, D.C. Barnet and Star_of_sea like this.
  5. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Towels are best :D

Star_of_sea likes this.
  6. Star_of_sea

In the first option the problem is not solved and mom would have to do a lot of night guards in the hospital be able to pay for all the covers that we would have to buy. :):):):):):):):):):)

The second option doesn't convince me much either, I don't think that leather and vinyl would adapt very well to the heat of this area, they could even aggravate the problem by concentrating more heat in the area in question. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I would also like to point out that, if you think about it, there are other options, perhaps more stimulating and motivating. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Definitely when we make mom and I the nudity by house, we will continue with the towels, you can change them more easily than a cover, easy to clean, some with beautiful designs and many, many of soft and caressing fabrics. ;);););););););););););)

7. Damaru616

Damaru616 New Member

Me and the wife are naked all the time and now our kids hate clothes as well

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Sounds like you and and mom/wife /lover have thought about this issue already. You are smart as well as your mom. I'm sure you will find a solution. A third option is build a high fence and be naked outside as well as having sex. Rain washes away all stains from grass.

Star_of_sea and londonboy49 like this.
  9. lurkorn

lurkorn Trusted Member

You know, a bidet can help. Plus you don't have to worry if there's runs on toilet paper.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  10. Star_of_sea

A bidet can help, you're right, but when you live with a person you love as much as you love Mom, knowing you have free access to her body at any passionate moment, when the smell of her perfume is on a trail you can follow around the house, when her hugs are love and protection, when you look at her lips and can't restrain the desire to kiss them, when you feel that same tongue inside my mouth knowing that it has also been in my pussy, when you see the fingers that have explored my vagina and still retain my intimate aroma, when you feel all that whirlwind of sensations, I would have to spend the whole day on the bidet, so I think the solution of the towel is more acceptable.

11. Tuk0815

Tuk0815 Trusted Member

It was partly normal at my old family home. Like not often, but not unusual after someone took a shower. It was normal. I live alone right now, so being nude is a daily occurence

EggHead likes this.
  12. Jolinney

Jolinney Trusted Member

Only in the bedroom and sleeping with the wife. Would love to do more if we have our own house.

13. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Yes you could say we have nudist house. Mum and I strip to usually our nylons and brother crossdresses or wears similar

14. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

I'm for it.

15. Seasaw

Seasaw Trusted Member

you can leave coverings around the house.

We have removable covering so if they get stained they can be taken off and washed. However they don't get stained that often.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  16. Sincest

Sincest Trusted Member

I wish.

17. SmallTalkk

SmallTalkk Trusted Member

I would love to have a family like you ppl have.
    that have no problem being nude but sadly i dont have the luck

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  18. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

Same here.

Nudistflash and SmallTalkk like this.
  19. Seasaw

Seasaw Trusted Member

People have a weird attitude to nudity in my opinion.

It is odd how many people think it is fine to strip off or at least go topless as long as you near water, such as sea, lake, river but not OK around the house.

Although I guess it depends who is around. I tagged along with my mother and a couple of her friends from work to Cyprus on holiday a couple of years ago. The beach was quite crowded but we all wondered aroud topless until one day we came across a male colleague also from the company my mother works for. My mother's friends suddenly found their modestly, screaming in shock they covered their breasts and for the rest of the holiday refused to go out topless. Yet in the days before thousand people or more must have seen them topless?

D.C. Barnet, EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  20. IrishRon

IrishRon Trusted Member

Mum and I and aunt are all slim fit and good skin and live in a rural area and are nude a lot of the time. But being a cd I usually just keep my sheer nylons on and heels sometimes mum and aunt too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.