1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Inbreeding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaneUkMum, Nov 22, 2023.

1. JaneUkMum

JaneUkMum Account Deleted

Many women hereinto the topic of inbreeding?

When one knows who they are and the life they are meant to live then this topic becomes pretty clear in my eyes.

Brotherforsis and Fla_Photo_Guy like this.
  2. Fla_Photo_Guy

Fla_Photo_Guy Account Deleted

Agreed. It's a great topic to discuss. I know a you g woman who has two children by her father and is pregnant again. They enjoy a wonderful life together.

3. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

My sister and I have beautiful healthy daughter together but it has not been a easy road living with the constant fear of discovery and the serious consequences that we would face legally and socially even worse how it could effect our daughter if she were to ever find out that I am in fact her father of course by choosing this we have already placed her in the position of not knowing who her father is which I’m honestly not sure is worse. When we made the decision to go off birth control it wasn’t something we gave nearly enough thought, we love our daughter but like I said it’s not easy

4. cassiemom

cassiemom Account Deleted

My son is perfectly healthy so far

5. HugoMN

HugoMN MakingLovetoMother

I never wore a condom with any female relative but surprisingly no offspring

6. Wings

Wings Account Deleted

i don’t know that i’d be brave enough to go for it in real life, but my brother and i do a lot of dirty talk surrounding him getting me pregnant when we fuck. it makes the intensity go through the roof. :D

7. FamSecrets82

FamSecrets82 Trusted Member

Do you feel like having your cousin child is more emotionally intestines than having a child "normally"

8. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

Yes, because it is an incestuous child. Incest in itself is intense and deeper and its emotionally connected as well.

VeryStable and Highlife like this.
  9. Elisabeth Jung

Elisabeth Jung Trusted.Member

WTF.....
    it has been proven in the meantime that pregnancy is no more dangerous than a normal pregnancy beyond the age of 35. All these dangers only apply when several generations in succession are inbreeding

10. Polybios

Polybios Account Deleted

I am fine with incest between consenting adults, but i am against inbreeding.

Elisabeth Jung likes this.
  11. sistertabby

sistertabby New Member

I have a son and daughter with my brother

12. cassiemom

cassiemom Account Deleted

Whould love to chat with u anytime

IncestScandinavia and PlaymanX like this.
  13. Shameshady

Shameshady Trusted Member

14. WantonMechanik

WantonMechanik Trusted Member

Check out the Habsburg (interesting read at about quarter way down ) in Wikipedia.

15. Mrriskyfun

Mrriskyfun Account Deleted

Inbreeding is the most beautiful and wonderful way you can become the closest with your family

16. Pregbybro94

Pregbybro94 My brother's Wife. My Niece and Nephew's Mother.

My brother and I have have 2 together. DMs are open if anyone wants to chat abt it.

17. ShakeButtons

ShakeButtons Trusted Member

I’m soo instantly turned on by this… please tell me you fuck your inbred son while your bro fucks is incest daughter!?!?

18. PaaTsa

PaaTsa Trusted Member

I do like the Idea, but it would be almost impossible for the parents to live together openly or that the child knows who the parents are.

IncestScandinavia likes this.
  19. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps not totally open but in the privacy of the home or in our case the farm we are open and free with our lives and we all agree to
    any loving practice that the situation arises;););)

20. PaaTsa

PaaTsa Trusted Member

Oh I do hope it works with you guys :) I am Just thinking more in the lines of the child, if he/she can keep the secret or how she handles the information :)

VeryStable and IncestScandinavia like this.