1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If you think you are free

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by JoshuaMN, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Bingo.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Pistacia

Pistacia Account Deleted

The law is required for the majority who can't govern themselves. Very few of us are born autonomous.

There's no mastermind at the top that controls everyone. In reality it's just a bunch of incompetent people making a mess. Hence the government officials that squabble with eachother all the time.

Dane, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

You think Donald can get it up ?

Pistacia likes this.
  4. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

i don,t know but Ivanka bent over the "resolute desk" in the oval office taking her fathers incest cock sounds good to me

5. Insp Gadget

So if there is a sense that our mass media (may as well include news) is not acting in our best interests, then why don't we apply standard problem-solving methods ?

Is there any pattern ? Who benefits ? Have there been other instances of this kind of media manipulation happening ? How many times ? Where ? What was done about it?

Now of course if you start to make progress in your research, you should expect push-back, but let the facts drive your conclusions.

It has had to be done before, many times - but for whatever reason we refuse to learn from history.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  7. Pistacia

Pistacia Account Deleted

What's missing?

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That Russian dossier.

9. Insp Gadget

The truth is missing. Why ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Brutus58 and JoshuaMN like this.
  10. Pistacia

Pistacia Account Deleted

The truth isn't missing. It's often misinterpreted to fit their story. The majority of people don't see their own cognitive dissonance... Their own contradictions.

Like a wise man once said... It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled.

Not everyone has had their head kicked in by educational institutions to non-think in a copy and paste kind of way and basically believe everything written in a book as fact.

What if you have the power to take out the corrupt garbage... Would you release the complex truth which would free humans from all these addictions or would you try to profit from it?

Brutus58, Dane and Insp Gadget like this.
  11. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

As i have been poor most of my life i dont realy see the need in occupying my whole life in the pursuit of wealth.

If i had that power i would love to give people the pure truth. And watch the world burn as people fight to hold onto their misconceived notions of how they think the world is over how it truly is.

the truth doesn't care about your feeling or mine. I belie liable laws should be imposed on the press if they knowingly lie there should be repercussions for that.

Brutus58, Insp Gadget and Pistacia like this.
  12. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, JoshuaMN and Pistacia like this.
  13. Pistacia

Pistacia Account Deleted

Speaking like a true Aries.

What comes to mind if I release the information is...

Without great power comes great irresponsibility.

I still see people making a mess with the information because of their incompetence but it seems inevitable.

And if I try to drive it myself and make money...
    I will most likely end up in a grave by the opposition.

Brutus58 and JoshuaMN like this.
  14. Pistacia

Pistacia Account Deleted

I don't watch tv or listen to music. Such mind rape. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.