1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How has the Pandemic effect your relations with your relatives?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lizardbrain789, Oct 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizardbrain789

Lizardbrain789 Account Deleted

I'm personally curious to know how COVID-19 has effected your life with your relatives now that everyone is or was in lockdown or stuck at home.

From what I've seen its cause both a spike in domestic violence and a spike in sex as people don't really have much to do other than exercise or have sex. It's also caused a lot of problems of households with people losing their jobs or etc.

Did things start up? Break down? Keep going?

How has it effected your life? OR did things get weird?

Ursus069 likes this.
  2. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

I’ve gotten closer to my wife.
    I’ve also fizzled out of the mistresses I was pursuing.
    It has prevented me from seeing my niece but at the same time it has allowed me to chat and talk more openly with her about sexual subjects, so I’d call it a win.

Jesse Mongrain and Ursus069 like this.
  3. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

The isolation due to pandemic was very mild, I live on a large property and the potato business is horses for riding. For this reason we were not locked in a small apartment, we had all the property at our disposal, riding with the horses, cleaning them, keeping the stables clean, afternoons at the pond everything was very normal. My violin classes with my students, although the sound is not the same, we did them by webcam, but the important thing was that they did not miss classes or stop practicing. We did enjoy more time together, but our days were developing with a certain normality, there were not many changes in the sexual issue between dad and me.:):)

4. Gereon Rath

Gereon Rath Account Deleted

Same as before.

I thankfully live alone, so i don`t have to deal with other people all the time.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  5. KörnerFamily

KörnerFamily Trusted.Member

For me it's been fine. Both my wife and I are able to work at home, and the girls had their class' online. We also have a pretty decent property with land, and the more time to ourselves gave us time to finish more of the projects around the farm.
    It also gave me a lot more time with the girls with most of their social activities were put on hold. I know it was a bit hard on them - and my wife for that matter - to miss out on so much social stuff, but for me it was almost like the good old days with more time for their old papa.

Overall we're been very privileged and I can't hardly sit here and complain about some fights among the girls compared to what other people have endured during this.

6. Geryon

Geryon New Member

I was actually wondering this myself. My mom lives here so its not affected us too much. Lately however she's changed how much clothing she feels comfortable walking around in, which I shall not complain one bit..

Momma'sman and imunderher like this.
  7. Ron Silverstar

Ron Silverstar Trusted Member

It was difficult as relatives moved away and people have taken upon isolating more.

8. youngclubgoro6

youngclubgoro6 Trusted Member

very difficult period but it is improving

9. motherfucker123

motherfucker123 Trusted Member

I got stuck in the UK visiting my 81 year old mother for all lockdown been 2 years since iv been home but travel in a week woop,
    .She has started to fail mentally but still a fit woman for her age.

Sadly or not :p she thinks im of a age when he fucked all the time so is wasnt so bad for me :p and she can still take a pounding,

Also it gave the wife in the US space to scratch her own itch. I prefer 20ish years older and she' 20-30 years younger (we are mid 50') i dont play when she has guys but do with the girls,

Only bad thing is 3 of my older ladies have gone 2 due to covid and 1 of them i had threesomes with her 50 year old daughter and she was working on bringing her daughter into the fun (got to love small middle of nowhere towns) but the groundwork will prob have been wasted but we can hope.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  10. DadDave

DadDave Trusted.Member

It lead to a lot more sex at home with everyone stuck in on Friday nights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.