1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Hi, new to this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emma’s secret, Mar 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emma’s secret

Emma’s secret Trusted Member

So, here I am. I’m Emma, 19 yo lesbian from the UK.
    yes, I’m proud to be les and that I was introduced by my mum and aunt, and later my sister and other family. My interests are of course girls ! also,I am a very keen voyeur again. & nudism at home, sometimes when out in summer in forests near where I live and on family holiday at nudist private beaches, pools clubs etc. I have to be careful as lots of overweight men seem to stand and stare ! Pervs.
    I am hoping to chat to some like minded and other females, daughters, cousins, mums , aunts etc who have had similar upbringing or life as me ! Please please men, I am Not a man hater, but please do not harass me or be rude to me, I don’t mind a hi etc, but please and trust me I may be younger but I’ve heard every comment in the book ! So, I really hope I can have some fun here and not have to leave like I have other sites.
    I am also keen on other European ladies as I’ve met a few and speak a little Spanish and German.
    Thanks if your read this, and take care, be safe and be kind. Emma x

2. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Also from Europe, but continental. Also lesbian, in a loving relationship with my sister. We don't practice nudism, but we have a cabin by a lake with no neighbours nearby several kilometres away and sometimes play in the snow in winter and in the lake in summer without clothes, also among the trees in the forest. Lots of fun between happy and complicit sisters. Any help you need, let me know and it will be a pleasure to help you. There are also other girls from Europe. Kisses :)

[​IMG]

3. Emma’s secret

Emma’s secret Trusted Member

hi Athenea, thank you so much for the reply, it’s made me really happy, I will chat with you or if I need help, which is likely, I’ll shout. Your cabin sounds beautiful
    Is it ok to follow you ? X

Odette and Athenea like this.
  4. Eoneon

Eoneon Trusted.Member

Hello I hope you enjoy your stay here. By the way you have beautiful black hair and the hat suits you well

5. Valjevac

Valjevac Trusted.Member

Im coming for that cabin:p

6. Athenea

It's very nice that you want to follow me. Thank you. I also have a friendship with a girl who is in a couple with her mother. She is a very intelligent girl with a lot of sensitivity, very romantic and very much in love. In Ins Dreams you will find interesting people. Any help, it will be a pleasure to help you. Kisses :)

Kimchi, Akbloke, Odette and 1 other person like this.
  7. Athenea

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not every time we travel to the hut do these acts happen, but when they do they are fun and liberating, lots of laughs. And there is nothing more beautiful than my sister's smile ;)

Odette and Valjevac like this.
  8. Valjevac

Valjevac Trusted.Member

I will trust you on that:)

9. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Europe, near your country. I can't help you much, I'm straight, having a relationship with dad, although I'm turned on by a girl I've met and it had never happened to me before with any girl. Nudist solo playing the violin for dad, he says he enjoys his two great loves, me and music. But I also offer my help when you need it, but I'm not a lesbian. If you think I can help you at some point, perfect. Beginnings are always the hardest, but you know you're not alone. Many kisses. :):)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    Athenea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.