1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Have your ever seen some family interaction that made you go "yup they are doing it"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gecko, Feb 23, 2024.

1. gecko

gecko Trusted Member

1. Had a neighbor mom with son, daughter and grandma. The bro and sis were together all the time. One day, they asked me if I could help setup new PC. I basically walked in on the bro and sis trying to pull off each other cloths, playfully. Bro was in bathing towel and sis was half naked in skirt and small top. They saw me and dialed down. But was still going at it. They didn't mind me and we were all laughing... I was quiet uncomfortable, felt like I was intruding. As I was about to leave, they were in the kitchen and I heard a big laugh. The sis was like "you did not just do that idiot" .

A year later, bro and sis was checking out colleges for her. one day, they were at my place, we were duscussing about colleges and the conversation ended up with them showing me pictures and videos of them in train, their first long journey to another state, where she got admission. They were all over each other, few showed them of being idiots and and grabbing each other' s butt and hip and obscuring it from other passengers. There were one or two pics of her snuggling on top of him, like trying to annoy him and pretending to push him fron his berth/seat.

2. There was a small building near my temp apartment. A middle aged couple with a son ran owned it and a organic grocery shop and food place there. The dad was like a robot. Just sat at the counter all the time. The mom and son ran the place.

Her food bussiness was cooking and selling food and allowing us to cook there.

Once, in the kitchen, I saw the son applying some cream on her thighs. Dude was checking her all over the place as if looking for something. They spoke a different language so not sure what they were talking about.

Another time, some of us cooked something special for the rest on a special day (I didn't actually do anything). After the meal, we got into a conversation. She was talking about how the guy does everything for her. And the guy was like, he does "everything" for her. The word choices and their body language was pretty obvious. During walk back to our building, we were joking about how they were probably "helping" each other out.

Once a week, they get some onions and potatoes delivered early in the morning. The mom and son managed it. Probably to avoid extra cost, the dude carries the heavy pallette boxes to the shop.

It was a Friday morning, after 6:30am. Me and guy from downstair going for breakfast.

They were standing just outside the kitchen, dude was standing aganist the storage room door. Mom had her hands under his shirt, rubbing him, in a awkward hug. He was rubbing Mom's shoulders and going up and down on her cheek with his face. Not sure when they started it but it stopped after a minute or so after we ran into this sight.

They saw us as they were breaking the hug. They did not appear shocked or weirded out. The mom said something like, this man here has 10 minutes to get ready (not sure for what) and he still helped me with this, pointing at a stack of onion boxes.

incestisbest16 likes this.
  2. Genji

Genji Henry Genji

My friend same age ,marry his mom, he invited me bcoz I'm one his know doing incest...

Others mom son easy to know... But b/s , d/d hard to spot....

Many of my cousin marry their mom, and I happy for them

Xr4ti likes this.
  3. Eleo

Eleo Trusted Member

Personally no, but my ex saw a young couple cuddling on his class, but the couple was actually brother and sister!

From what he told me, they were almost kissing each other, sitting on the last Row of chairs, where no one could see. My ex talked about this for a whole month, haha.

gecko likes this.
  4. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

On a different take:

My brother and I were in a pub once - we were camping at the time - and struck up a conversation with a, I think they were a German couple. I remember her name as Analiese? Anyway, Adam and I had obviously made no allusion to the fact that we were intimate, but while her husband and Adam were in discussion, she turned to me and said, "You and him, huh?" When I didn't answer her (though I'd love to have seen the expression on my face!) she patted my knee and said, "Is good." And then winked at me.

Don't ask me how, but she knew.

gecko and Akbloke like this.