1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Genuine son seeking honest advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AusJay22, Jul 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AusJay22

AusJay22 New Member

G'day all. Firstly, I urge anyone to be respectful of what is a real and difficult subject to discuss. Please show respect when replying about myself or my mother.
    I'm well past understanding my true feelings towards my mother. I have deep and meaningful love for her.
    A little background of all this. I'm now 21. Born and raised in Melbourne Australia. My parents got divorced when I was [edited] and have been wonderfully raised by my mother. She sacrificed her life and so many things in the process. A true saint. My feelings towards my mother have progressed over time. Even early on I just thought it was a silly teen thing to have these feelings. As years past, I have reflected on it to make sure my feelings were genuine. I realise that expressing this to her and commencing a further bond is very difficult and almost all cases I have been so scared to do so. I know my mother loves me deeply but this is something very different. I will post more in depth but do seek real advice regarding this. I do have a few thought out options but unsure or not confident at this time.

Ajua likes this.
  2. Sunnyeverywhere

Sunnyeverywhere Trusted Member

If your mother is as warm and loving you make out to be, you should come out to her. She might be cross with you, but eventually she might understand you.

See if she reciprocates your feelings, else move on. Don't force it.

RyanImt likes this.
  3. AusJay22

AusJay22 New Member

Thank you. I have no intention to force anything. My thoughts have to been to get through the tough moment of confession and just allow her to go through the process. I have written a very detailed letter but haven't given it to her yet. My plan was to do so and go away for a few days. Just in hope she would at the very least calm down and not feel pressured to deal with it immediately. More courage needed on my part .

Ajua likes this.
  4. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

Saying it directly I think it would not be a good option unless she gives you signs that she feels the same. The first thing you should do is that you should make her feel like a woman, flatter her, give her more hugs and more affection, make her feel beautiful every day, little by little you begin to be more affectionate with her and see how she reacts

RyanImt and Djole like this.
  5. AusJay22

AusJay22 New Member

Thank you. I have definitely been affectionate to her. During lockdowns it has been easier to spend more time with mum. Watch movies and she will commonly cuddle up with me on the couch. Beautiful moments that we have. Adore her so much.

Ajua and lordjoey666 like this.
  6. lordjoey666

You should do something romantic, a dinner from time to time or as you have more confidence with her, offer her a massage on her feet or shoulders and always end up saying something that makes her feel like a woman, not your mother

Djole likes this.
  7. AusJay22

AusJay22 New Member

Agreed. Being winter we will most likely just stay in this weekend. Hopefully find a way to be close and more affectionate. Massage is a great idea. Have done very simple ones before but something a little more sensual this time

8. Kingsle991

Kingsle991 Trusted Member

Actually I have progressed up to the point that one day I was caressing her boobs and stomach over her dress while we were watching TV , then I dropped the idea to progress further . I'm sure if I had continued my plan I would be fucking her now .

Start with complimenting and helping her more , slowly advance in you steps show her through actions that you are interested in her . Don't be afraid but be presistent . With time you should get clues from her , depending on the clues act further or stop .

lordjoey666 and Djole like this.
  9. lordjoey666

As Kingsle mentions, go slowly but surely, the key here is not to despair.

10. AusJay22

AusJay22 New Member

Nervous times ahead......

RyanImt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.