1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

GENETIC SEXUAL ATTRACTION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pom pom lover, Jan 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pom pom lover

Pom pom lover Trusted Member

Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is a term used to describe sexual attraction between biological relatives who meet for the first time as adults. This can happen when parents meet their adult offspring who were adopted at a young age, when siblings or half-siblings meet in adulthood, or between cousins. Genetic sexual attraction is quite controversial, as many people believe it is nothing more than a form of incest, and sexual relationships between relatives are illegal in most cases. The term was first used by Barbara Gonyo in the 1980s to describe the attraction she experienced when she met, for the first time, the adult son she had given up for adoption.

Those who claim to have experienced GSA describe it as a very powerful feeling, something they cannot stop or control. It is important to note, however, that not everybody who experiences an attraction to a relative necessarily acts on it. There have been some news stories about family members who have gotten married and advocated for their right to engage in a fully consensual relationship as adults, despite their close kinship. Other people, however, have reported feeling guilty and ashamed about feelings of genetic sexual attraction, describing it as a struggle with emotions that feel wrong.

Axl69 likes this.
  2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

GSA is a recognised term so how many couples are drawn together not knowing their parents or one or other had a child has not owned up and therefore is involved in an incestuous relationship with all the partnership breakdowns it is possibly thousands whereas we that have chosen this way know how strong GSA is and we have great difficulty resisting even if we wanted which I do not:p:p

3. Zman0757

Zman0757 Trusted Member

I always had and still do have a GSA to my youngest sister who is 2 years my senior. When it was just us 2 still living at home I would fantasize about how we could live together as a couple. Move somewhere so people would think we were a married couple because of the same last name. I never could then or now confess my feelings toward her.. A love lost..

Xr4ti and IncestScandinavia like this.
  4. Ashlyn

Ashlyn Trusted Member

Fascinating

Zman0757 and IncestScandinavia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.