1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you have a 'go to' fantasy you use to get you off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy's Home, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

I know there are a number of people who have that one fantasy or even a slice of a fantasy they use to get them over the edge.

I will go first:. For years it was about my aunt. She was beautiful...fit, trim, petite, and just sexy AF.

She and my uncle were once visiting for a week. I gave up my room so they could stay at our house.

My bedroom was right across the hall from the guest bath and shower.

I was working construction during summers while at college and was in great shape.

One hot day while they were there, I got home early and needed to shower. Everyone was supposed to be out on a day trip to the Olympic Peninsula...so I was sure I would have the house to myself.

When I came in the house I headed straight to the bathroom for a shower and was undressing as I walked.

Just as I round the corner to the hallway out of the bathroom walks my sexy aunt with just a towel wrapped over her head.

We both froze for a moment...just staring at each other. "What are YOU doing home!?" We both shouted. With that she scooted across the hall to my room.

Seeing her taut tush jiggle as she scampered into the bedroom got me instantly hard!

Unfortunately, nothing ever happened between us, but ever since that wonderful day, she has been front and center in my fantasies.

It has been a long time and I have let my mind take that near-collision down some hot rabbit holes.

How about you?

Dane likes this.
  2. Shinmirage

Shinmirage Trusted.Member

For me, it's one based off a dream I had once.

It's late at night, I'm laying in my bed trying to sleep. The only light and sound in my room is the dull flicker of the TV. My mom quietly enters my room and sits on the edge of my bed. She loving strokes my leg overtop of the blanket, it lead to me getting a hard on. After a moment of hesitation, she gently strokes my cock over the blanket.

Now the dream ended there for me, but I like to think about it slowly escalating from there.

Daddy's Home likes this.
  3. Daddy's Home

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

4. Kekee

Kekee Trusted Member

It's influenced by wet dreams I used to have, wrestling with mom (who would be really muscular) half naked.

Daddy's Home likes this.
  5. Austin Rea

Austin Rea Trusted Member

I have a thousand fantasies fucking my mom in differnt senarios, each one as hot as the other. Can't really pick one.

But there is one which I try not to think of while masturbsting because it makes me cum instantly, whereas I like to mastarbate for longer periods fucking her hot and heavy in my thoughts.

And it is a simple fantasy, which is from one of my wet dreams, I walk in on her in the bathroom, while she is just in her panty with her back facing me. She turns her head as soon as she hears the door crack open, I freeze watching her gorgeous body just in her panty. She clasps her ample breasts even though she is facing away from me. It all happens in a few seconds but felt like an eterity to me. She locks her eyes with mine and I see shock, shame and embarrassment in her eyes and facial expression, which slowly fade and her facial expressions relax while our eyes are still locked, then she seductively procceds to remove her panty showing me the most beautiful ass I have seen on any woman. And sadly, I woke up with loads of cum in my boxers.

Since that wet dream, I am obsessed with women's ass and everything anal. Thank you Mom.

6. Daddy's Home

Love this so much! Thank you for sharing.

Would love to see a pic of your mom,

Austin Rea likes this.
  7. Austin Rea

Austin Rea Trusted Member

Thank you. And you are welcome. My profile pic is an altered pic of her. Never going to put her real pic, to protect her identity.
    My mom is a shy lady who is never openly sexual and wears modest clothes. This is why a wet dream of seeing her naked and her seductively removing her panty for me has burned a fantasy so strong in my head that it gets me aroused everytime I think of it.

Daddy's Home likes this.
  8. Daddy's Home

Awesome! Totally respect and understand not posting pics.

Austin Rea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.