1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you ever imagine your siblings or family together?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cperson10, May 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cperson10

Cperson10 Trusted Member

Like the title says. I also love imagining my brother and mom getting intimate.

lbaker likes this.
  2. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I was intrigued by this idea and tried and it just doesn't work for me.

The only relationships within my family I can imagine that don't involve me are strictly alternate-universe. Like what if we all had very different upbringings? And even then it's basically open family with no particular pairings.

I understand why the idea could be exciting but it just doesn't ring true enough to do anything for me.

Incs likes this.
  3. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

I’ve probably said this before but would love an orgy with one of my sisters and my wife’s family she would fuck one of the brothers first while their daughters watched (18+) . I would start on their wives while watching her brothers feeling and fucking their sister plus my sister would be fingering herself and playing with her breasts

W. Krivka likes this.
  4. Olórin

Olórin Account Deleted

No never.

5. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

I'm lucky in that I don't have to imagine. And it's the most beautiful thing in my life.

6. Danuta

Danuta Trusted Member

Incestual thoughts are an integral part of my mind. I imagine it in most daily things while watching other people.
    I wonder if they are doing it, how and how likely the probability. Or, I just roleplay them in my mind and let them experience enormous, shattering incest orgasms ravish their bodies.

Lars Hansen likes this.
  7. Percy1959

Percy1959 Trusted Member

All the time!

8. Exx

Exx Trusted Member

No

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.