1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Cum more

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dingo21, May 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingo21

Dingo21 Account Deleted

I did lose my virginity to my cousin years ago, and I noticed with incest, I tend to cum a lot more than with woman that arent related to me. There is some type of intoxicating force that consumes my body while having incest that I just cum like a river. My Aunt and cousin at that point in time all said they never came like that. Does this happen to you guys?

Purityinlove, Blue and Dannykinz like this.
  2. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Yes brother very prone to heavy spunk loads during incest compared to outsiders

Dannykinz and Dingo21 like this.
  3. Blueeye90

Blueeye90 Account Deleted

Yes. When I started with my sister. I noticed I did cum more then normal

Xav, Xr4ti and Dingo21 like this.
  4. Dingo21

Dingo21 Account Deleted

Your sister looks beautiful bro! You are lucky. What was the moment you realized you came like crazy?

5. Blueeye90

Blueeye90 Account Deleted

The second time we made love. The first time was kind of nervous. But definitely did notice after the second. And thanks for the compliment

Dingo21 and HelenWolford like this.
  6. Buggyman

Buggyman Trusted Member

Unfortunately I wouldn’t know…however when I’m thinking about relatives the climax is always more intense the times I’ve messed around with my cousin we were both shaking like crazy though …very intense

Dannykinz, Dingo21 and Blueeye90 like this.
  7. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Making love to a family member or even just thinking of a family member makes orgasms more intense

Blue and Buggyman like this.
  8. Blue

Blue Trusted.Member

I cum soo much more when fucking my mother

9. CallMeVal

CallMeVal My Big Cousin is my boyfriend!

Incest or not, I think guys just cum more when they're more involved with the sex, if that makes any sense. I've noticed it most when giving blowjobs. The guys who just waited for me to get them off don't cum as much as the ones who were actively getting into what I was doing to them.

10. PlaymanX

PlaymanX Trusted.Member

Damn right! As a male as well as a sexual being I can confirm that at least 50%, maybe even up to 80% of sex is happening in the heads of the people participating! Mind over matter so to speak: the more you are "atuned" and "into it" with each other the greater the sex will be! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.