1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Circumcised?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scumbag101, May 22, 2023.

1. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

My mother has never been with an uncircumcised man so there's no real basis for comparison but, she's just happy to have a nice stiff one in her on a regular basis.

cnyad likes this.
  2. Mard

Mard Account Deleted

Circumcised looks odd to me. It's like fake tits vs real ones to some extent lol. Also I don't know what kind of hygiene problem few people mentioned. Never faced it.

3. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I agree but there are cultural and religious reasons as there are no hygiene or medical reasons proven
    and there are grounds to think that the gland exposed all the time becomes less sensitive and gives a less response

CallofDuty and orly6666 like this.
  4. Mard

Mard Account Deleted

Also, if something is exposed all the time, the chances of it attracting/contacting unwanted foreign elements/stuff increase.

If I'm swimming naked in a river, cuddling with my partner, or naked at some natural environment like a beach, I would prefer a natural shield for the top of my dick lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2023
    orly6666 likes this.
  5. PaaTsa

PaaTsa Trusted Member

I am not circumcised, but am wondering if it would have made the difference in BJ. I cant cum with BJ because it gets so sensitive close to eruption that it actually hurts.

6. Mard

Mard Account Deleted

It gets sensitive and close to eruption? This implies your dick is responding well?Then why can't you cum?

7. PaaTsa

PaaTsa Trusted Member

It gets so sensitive that the suction and mouth is painful, not good.

8. Polarbears

Polarbears Trusted.Member

I prefer circumcised but a foreskin won't stop me, lol. Honestly if he's wearing a safe it makes no difference anyway.

9. Song

Song Trusted Member

My boyfriend is not and I like it

Nervos likes this.
  10. Vgulta

Vgulta Trusted Member

Uncircumcised seems sexy..!!

11. Ukmumof3

Ukmumof3 Trusted Member

I prefer circumcised, definitely better

12. Ukmumof3

Ukmumof3 Trusted Member

Son is soon to have it done to xx

13. JayMelb

JayMelb Trusted.Member

Both my boys weren't circumcised. I don't mind it either way sexually

Shoer1212, Nervos and Ukmumof3 like this.
  14. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I would not have done to my sons that I would not have done to myself AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa:(:(:(:(:rolleyes:

Shoer1212 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Valjevac

Valjevac Trusted.Member

Im uncut:p

16. cnybim

cnybim Account Deleted

I'm uncircumcised. It gives her more to play with. It means that with a cuckold couple I can usually give her something that he can't - a natural, uncut cock. Often this can be a double mind fuck for the cuck. She can put our two cocks together and say "honey, his cock can give me something you will never be able to."

17. baba_yaga

baba_yaga Trusted Member

Uncircumcised
    iam not Uncircumcised…

18. TmwtGoldenTongue

TmwtGoldenTongue Trusted Member

I got into an argument with the doctor and well...I lost. I'm circumcised.

19. S4ny4

S4ny4 Trusted Member

I prefer when people don't have their genitals mutilated. Especially as infants or done forcibly.

20. cnyad

cnyad Trusted.Member

Ouch, having it done later in life is supposed to be pretty painful. But it might be necessary - like the foreskin is too tight.