1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Breeding Fetish and Incest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wickedlove77, Oct 21, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wickedlove77

Wickedlove77 Account Deleted

So I don't know why but I have always had this thing about breeding [edit]. Even to the point I have actually bred a Lesbian couple to save them money and help them start a family when I was 23.

The thought of breeding female strangers and impregnation is crazy strong with me. Even as years went on, I have thoughts about my early years about my mother and I's experiences. I get the feelings I wish I could have bred her back then (shes no longer living).

As one of my biggest fantasies is to have a open, loving, and consensual family. The thought of breeding each other is a huge turn on. I know inbreeding is wrong, but I just cannot help how I feel. Like this strong urge to spread my seed.

I promise I am not trying to be weird about this. But has anyone felt this way? It goes beyond fucking, its this crazy urge to inseminate many or constantly as much as I can. Is it bad that my fetish bleeds into my incest fantasy? Hope I am not too crazy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2023
    PlaymanX, Mr.Doveq, Babysis and 11 others like this.
  2. Thr0waway567

Thr0waway567 Trusted.Member

I don't think it's bad as long as y'all know the risk and play it safe as you can. Honestly it does sound pretty hot though.

breednseed likes this.
  3. Jaso

Jaso Account Deleted

You’re not alone in your desires to “spread my seed.” I don’t know that I ever would in a family love situation, but it’s definitely a huge turn on. I’m not sure I wouldn’t either. If you can great please share, but be careful & understand the risks involved. Have fun

4. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

It is a primal instinct for a man to want to impregnate a woman. Luckily my mother had a hysterectomy at 47 so I've been seeding her for well over 20 years now.
    Although getting pregnant has never been a goal for mom and I that has not stopped my mother from fantasizing about it. She has told me many times over the years that she is glad she can't get pregnant or she would've been by now with our child.

5. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Simply not into this aspect of incest nor do I understand it. I enjoy all aspects of sex especially incest and swinging but I do not want blooper prize of a brat for it. I will never be getting pregnant

rey2016meza likes this.
  6. Kybele

Kybele Trusted Member

I totally get it, now that I'm expecting. Perfectly fine with having multiples of my family's babies

Bambi123, PlaymanX, MomsBoi and 10 others like this.
  7. H0rnyGY

H0rnyGY Trusted Member

I love this thought. I often think about getting both of my cousins pregnant, the turn on is amazing for me

8. Run Wild

Run Wild Trusted.Member

I feel like when I was in forums before, there were whole forums devoted to breeders, people who enjoyed this side of family love lifestyle. I think with genetics, you just have to be careful. There was one family that only did incest breeding for generations, and when they found the children, they were deformed.

9. Run Wild

Run Wild Trusted.Member

I love that for you. I hope you have all the babies. :D

10. Tayonnaise73

Tayonnaise73 Trusted.Member

When i was told i was infertile i became insanely depressed, but also releived as i was actively involved with my sister and she was wanting to carry on the family tradition. Soon after that i turned to religion and away from the incest lifestyle, which is actually fortunate as i met and then married a woman who was active with her dad and brother and knew about the feelings we would eventually return to.

11. InsWatcher92

InsWatcher92 New Member

As long as it's not generational, it's technically alright. When it starts going on for generations is when you start getting mutations and deformations.

PlaymanX and rey2016meza like this.
  12. Kybele

Kybele Trusted Member

There's a tiny part of me that's mildly horrified but at the same time, also turned on.

PlaymanX, Lars Hansen and SAMNTHA R like this.
  13. DianaFromOhio

DianaFromOhio Account Deleted

I completely get it. There's times when I'm out shopping and I think "what if that random man over there came up to me right now and started pumping me full of his seed." I can't even get pregnant anymore (tubes tied) but the thought is very thrilling.

Nathaniel, SAMNTHA R, Reza and 11 others like this.
  14. Run Wild

Run Wild Trusted.Member

well I'm sure you'll have a clearer idea after you have the first baby and see how you like it.

15. grap

grap Trusted Member

A real hero

16. kockster

kockster Trusted Member

Yeah, dude
    I perfectly understand you

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Here are some facts about incest and breeding.

Few Risks Seen To the Children Of 1st Cousins

New York Times

Contrary to widely held beliefs and longstanding taboos in America, first cousins can have children together without a great risk of birth defects or genetic disease, scientists are reporting today. They say there is no biological reason to discourage cousins from marrying.

First cousins are somewhat more likely than unrelated parents to have a child with a serious birth defect, mental retardation or genetic disease, but their increased risk is nowhere near as large as most people think, the scientists said.

In the general population, the risk that a child will be born with a serious problem like spina bifida or cystic fibrosis is 3 percent to 4 percent; to that background risk, first cousins must add another 1.7 to 2.8 percentage points, the report said.

Although the increase represents a near doubling of the risk, the result is still not considered large enough to discourage cousins from having children, said Dr. Arno Motulsky, a professor emeritus of medicine and genome sciences at the University of Washington, and the senior author.

''In terms of general risks in life it's not very high,'' Dr. Motulsky said. Even at its worst, 7 percent, he said, ''93 percent of the time, nothing is going to happen.''

The report is in today's issue of The Journal of Genetic Counseling.

He and his colleagues said no one questioned the right of people with genetic disorders to have children, even though some have far higher levels of risk than first cousins. For example, people with Huntington's disease, a severe neurological disorder that comes on in adulthood, have a 50 percent chance of passing the disease to their children.

The researchers, a panel convened by the National Society of Genetic Counselors, based their conclusions on a review of six major studies conducted from 1965 to August 2000, involving many thousands of births.

Dr. Motulsky said medical geneticists had known for a long time that there was little or no harm in cousins marrying and having children. ''Somehow, this hasn't become general knowledge,'' even among doctors, he said.

Twenty-four states have laws forbidding first cousins from marrying, and seven states have limits like requiring genetic counseling. But no countries in Europe have such prohibitions, and in parts of the Middle East, Africa and Asia, marriages between cousins are considered preferable.

''In some parts of the world,'' the report says, ''20 to 60 percent of all marriages are between close biological relatives.''

Dr. Motulsky said many immigrants from cultures where cousin marriages are common expect to continue the tradition in the United States, and doctors and genetic counselors should respect their wishes.

Laws against cousin marriage should be abolished, he said. Even though longstanding ones reflect a view that such marriages are ''really bad,'' he said, ''the data show it isn't that bad.''

Dr. Motulsky said researchers did not know why marriage between cousins was viewed with such distaste in the United States. He said some of the revulsion might have stemmed from the eugenics movement, which intended to improve the human race by deciding who should be allowed to breed. The movement flourished in this country early in the 20th century.

It is not known how many cousins marry or live together. Estimates of marriages between related people, which include first cousins and more distant ones, range from less than 0.1 percent of the general population to 1.5 percent. In the past, small studies have found much higher rates in some areas. A survey in 1942 found 18.7 percent in a small town in Kentucky and a 1980 study found 33 percent in a Mennonite community in Kansas.

The report made a point of saying that the term ''incest'' should not be applied to cousins but only to sexual relations between siblings or between parents and children. Babies who result from those unions are thought to be at significantly higher risk of genetic problems, the report said, but there is not enough data to be sure.

The new report says that genetic counselors should advise cousins who want to have children together in much the same way they advise everybody else and that no extra genetic tests are required before conception.

The guidelines urge counselors to take a thorough family history and, as they do for all clients, look for any diseases that might run in the family or in the clients' ethnic groups and order tests accordingly. During pregnancy, the woman should have the standard blood tests used to screen for certain neurological problems and other disorders and an ultrasound examination.

Their children should be tested as newborns for deafness and certain rare metabolic diseases -- tests already given to all newborns in some parts of the country. These are among the conditions that may be slightly more likely to occur in children whose parents are cousins. Some of the metabolic problems are treatable, and children with hearing losses do better if they get help early in life.

Dr. Motulsky said that the panel of experts began working on the cousin question about two years ago after a survey of counselors found a lot of variability -- and misinformation -- in the advice given to people who wanted to know whether cousins could safely have children together.

The president-elect of the National Society of Genetic Counselors, Robin L. Bennett, who is a co-author of the report and a genetic counselor at the University of Washington, said: ''Just this week I saw a 23-year-old woman whose parents were cousins, and she was told to have a tubal ligation, which she did at the age 21, because of the risk to her children. And there's no risk to her children. People are getting this information from small-town doctors who may not know the risk, don't have access to this information and just assume it's a big risk.''

The young woman hopes to have the operation reversed, Ms. Bennett said.

18. azsm2

azsm2 Trusted Member

The desire to impregnate women is entirely natural, else we wouldn't be here as a species. I, for one, am particularly turned on by unprotected pregnancy risk sex, especially between mom/son or siblings. Does anyone else like this kink?

One generation of incest breeding will not result in genetic problems. It requires many generations for this to happen, and even then it's just a risk, not a guarantee of genetic problems. As soon as any new genes are introduced, any problems are solved. We know this from what we've learned about breeding dogs.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    PlaymanX, rob554, rey2016meza and 3 others like this.
  19. Alice live

Alice live Trusted Member

incest breeding is one of my top kinks <3

PlaymanX, rob554, Nathaniel and 3 others like this.
  20. MelodyS

MelodyS Trusted Member

I too love this kink as does my brother. And we have made babies. But before we did that, we thought long and hard about things. A life shouldnt be created just because of a kink. And there is more to consider than just the very small chance of health issues.

1. Is there money to support this new life?

2. How will the father be known? Will you move away to someplace no one knows you so you can live as a "traditional" family? Or will the father just be a doting uncle/grandpa/big brother. In our case, we took the move to a new place route. This route also means pretty much cutting off contact with any family that doesnt know your secret. Cant go to a family gathering where the offspring call you mommy and daddy but everyone knows you are siblings

3. When will you tell your offspring they are a child of incest? Notice I said when. In this day and age where there are genetic and DNA tests flying everywhere, there is a much bigger risk of them finding out at some point in their life than 20+ years ago. Telling them their true parentage at some point when they are old enough is (again IMO) better than them finding out by surprise.

4. There always has to be a low level worry about being found out. If your offspring gets cancer or some rare disease and they start doing genetic testing to find the best course of treatment. There are a couple other very rare put possible scenarios. Or just somehow being found out in a traditional sense.

I would never tell anyone not to do it. Like I said I have engaged in this kink and have the proof lol. And carrying his babies was sensuous and erotic and a 1000 other adjectives.. Just before you start it.. make sure you know what your plan is if sperm and egg actually meet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.