1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Advice on starting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jbm1307, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbm1307

Jbm1307 New Member

So I've wanted to try roleplay for a while now but have never had a partner that I felt comfortable sharing my real fantasys with... Until now.. I'm not too worried about being judged but I really don't know how to start the conversation. Any tips?

2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

"So, do you like roleplay?"

Literally the best start. From there just be honest, but ask them not to judge you, assuming you will bring up taboos like incest.

Akbloke likes this.
  3. Jbm1307

Jbm1307 New Member

Soo.. that went super well! She was very open to just the role-play and after i had worked up the courage to say I wanted to try a b/s scene she was very into it. So much so that she wanted to try a f/d scene! Looking forward to continuing to see what we both are into. Thanks for the push! ;)

Akbloke likes this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

That's a great start, and you never know where it can lead to from here. As TriadSib says - just be honest, and let her get to be able to trust you. Take it a step at a time, and try to gauge what her reactions are and not go past what she is comfortable with. I have mentioned it on here once or twice, but COMMUNICATION and HONESTY do play a very large part in any relationship that you want to grow with - oh, and TRUST, and LOVE.....

And actually LISTEN to what she has to say....

Cheers, and good luck for your future together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.