1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

ADVICE NEEDED: I'm trying to get a pair of teen niece dirty knickers panties from her room

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jake Peterson, Jan 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake Peterson

Jake Peterson Account Deleted

Got niece staying with us at the minute,

Typical lazy teen won't leave room always on phone,

Back story a few weeks back was at a family bbq and she left her dirty washing in the kitchen managed to grab a couple pairs of her knickers for my own personal enjoyment, she's been here about a week and hasn't done any washing so I know there's a couple dirty ones in there,

It's quite frustrating as I can't exactly say can I borrow a pair of you knickers for a little bit please darling

I'm trying to find a way to get her to leave her room , the room she's staying in is the guest room which has ensuite bathroom with shower,

I've tried suggestions like any thing good showing in the cinema at the minute or why don't you pop out and see what your mates or doing, I asked if she could pop to the shop for me quick she declined!

Every time I ask if she has any dirty clothes as I'm putting on a wash she's say not really...

It's got to the point now where it's actually starting to bug me a bit as I feel like it's the least she could do

I'm dying to get hold of a pair as she's quite very promiscuous from what I've heard

Any ideas would be great

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2024
    DaddyMarkUK likes this.
  2. Jake Peterson

Update:

She ordered some food off ubereats or deliveroo she asked could I get it and said I would as in the bath which I wasn't,

Only had a short amount of time managed to grab a couple pairs at the bottom so she wouldn't see

The were definitely worth the wait!

Goodtaco likes this.
  3. Jake Peterson

Genuinely surprised this thread didn't get any more comments

4. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Mmmm i love this, as i'm into worn panties. Maybe show us some of those prizes!

5. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

This is a common fetish and a lot of women know the scent is what virile males need
    I made it quite easy for my sons there would always be a used pair at the top of the laundry basket as they went to shower and would disappear for a while but by the next morning be returned more heavily stained

6. DaddyMarkUK

DaddyMarkUK Account Deleted

Its a very common thing trust me ive done it for years lol , even with friends daughters if ive been round for drinks and there's a pair handy so to speak . Always happy to chat if you want dm me .
    Mark

7. Jake Peterson

Thanks mate I'm still under the 10 day Mark so can't dm yet,

You got any ideas because I've only managed to grab one pair so far and it's actually starting to Piss me off a bit

8. DaddyMarkUK

DaddyMarkUK Account Deleted

Why would it piss you off you've got a sexy teen in the house lol .

9. Jake Peterson

No point of If can't get to her fucking dirty knickers it's the only reason why I let her stay here!
    She's been here for about 5 days now, she washes her own clothes and she never leaves her room! I think Its a small price to pay for her staying here!

She's the average moody teen! Even when I think she's leaving her room to cook something she quickly rushes to the kitchen puts something in the microwave then rushes straight back I've not had one opportunity since then!

10. EZed

EZed Trusted Member

Maybe she feels you are up to something?
    How long is she going to stay in your house?

11. Jake Peterson

Were in the UK mate,

I'm might just pop by my sister's house in the morning and try and grab a pair from her room,

It's taking the piss now 5 days I've been trying to get a pair for!

Bigboy12 and EZed like this.
  12. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

One thread on this is enough, I think.

Closed.

EZed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.