1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Muppetins, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Tootoo55, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

3. dadto3

dadto3 New Member

Hello

My name is Micheal and I’ve just joined this community.
    I’m 46 years old, and have been married to my lovely wife Marie for 25 years.
    We have 3 kids together, 2 of the is our own and the last is adopted.
    Me and my family live in Denmark in a small city called Tarm.
    I’ve been sexually active with our adoptive daughter ever since she got legal, but my wife doesn’t know.
    It’s a very special bond we have, but we both feel right about it.

i will look forward to read and comment in this forum

Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Shodan79

Shodan79 Trusted Member

I am a 41 year old male living in Australia. I enjoy these types of forums and look forward to participating in the future. Incest has always excited me amd I like sharing stories with others.

5. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

Shodan79 likes this.
  6. Shodan79

Shodan79 Trusted Member

I am sure that I will.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  7. Adrien

Adrien Trusted Member

Hi yall, I am a Chinese gay boy with daddy fantasies... find dad/daughter/son incest so hot!
    Love how open minded the site is all the while keeping it safe and thrilling x

Jaytowns and Kriscbiuk like this.
  8. Badgirl4u90

Badgirl4u90 Trusted Member

I was started by my stepdad [edit]. He would punish me, and the punishments after awhile turned into something else.

After my mom died, my grandparents moved my stepdad and me to their farm . My stepdad knew how my mom was raised, so my grandparents started teaching both of us, you could say. My grandfather was very strict and liked to have a clean, well organized, and flowing household. Once my grandparents started teaching us the first thing I learned was that ALL males are alphas and are in control.

My grandmother and I were not allowed to have clothes on unless we were going out. My uncle lived on part of the farm, too. He was a single dad, so my grandparents watched my male cousins while my uncle worked. They would do as they pleased to me. The oldest one liked hearing me cry so would get me in trouble so he could punish me and then either my grandfather, uncle, and/or stepdad would punish me more when my cousin was done.

I miss having a purpose, being used, and most of all pleasing. Those years were pretty much the happiest time of my life, and I'm tired of being told, shhh don't talk about that shit, no one will understand, you poor thing, etc. I am PROUD of the way I was raised!

I hope I didn't scare anyone off.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2020
  9. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    To see how you can become a Trusted Member, please see New Member Forum Access.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

Badgirl4u90 likes this.
  10. Fundaddy

Fundaddy Trusted Member

Hello new here so glad I found this site. I'm a 37 year old male from Denver. I have been into family love since I was in my teens. I used to make out with a cousin of mine but that is about the only physical experience I have been involved in.

coveryerteeth likes this.
  11. Scabsocket

Scabsocket New Member

40 y.o. male. prefs are dad/dau, het sibs, and that sorta thing. Captions or decent vids.

Jaytowns likes this.
  12. blowjobbbb

blowjobbbb Trusted Member

Hey, I'm 19 with a hot older cousin. Love mom/son stuff in a fantasy. Don't have much else to say, aha.

Jaytowns likes this.
  13. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

Adrien likes this.
  14. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

15. slisse

Welcome to IB.

16. slisse

Welcome to IB.

17. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

Hi I’m Steve (55) married to Sue (51) live UK West Midlands.
    Got Sue into other guys early in our marriage, developed a taste for young guys, she loved seducing then fucking them, teaching them along the way.
    Made the mistake of fucking the best friend of our son.
    Over time he bragged to our son, and it moved on from there.
    Now includes our daughter too.
    Fuck, it is so horny but I am not allowed to join in.

Baddy145, Nipluvr, orly6666 and 4 others like this.
  18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. WincestNC

WincestNC Trusted Member

Hi there, 32 yr old guy from NC fooled around with a cousin when I was young and recently been having a sexual relationship with a different cousin that is still ongoing. Nice to be somewhere I can actually open up about it!

20. slisse

Welcome to IB.