1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Travesty of Justice

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sorry Neo.
    Is there another video with a commentator who has any clue how to present this story??

This guy loses everybody listening within the first 60 seconds of what it is about.

Mrgunsandgear has other You-Tubers speaking out against him.

It doesn't have anything to do with what he stands for, it has to do with what, and how, he does
    his presentations.

Good intentions of exposing the bullshit of the Biden Administration, but Mrgunsandgear,
    imho, is not the person to use as he gives ammo to the real liberal crazies who call us conservatives
    crazy.

He is a liberal's dream in showing just how fucked-up conservatives can be.

A video that exposes his harm to what is right.

Mrgunsngear ...... Go F*ck Yourself! (Self Promotional Whore) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2022
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

This is what I mean.
    He is right. He speaks truth. But he speaks in the same way Joe Biden does!
    Watch this.

He has been falsely accused, but his response is as garbled in meaning as a Joe Biden speech.

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

worst parody of justice is the Rittenhouse case. The dude killed TWO PEOPLE and he is celebrated as a hero by some. That is just wrong

Daddy's Home likes this.
  5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

He defended himself against those who chased him down the street trying to kill him.
    Please read the depositions and testimony given to the jury.
    The jury acquitted him based on the FACTS.
    Not based on the liberal media lies of calling him a murderer.

It is a perfect example of how our justice system works better than any where else in the world.

6. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Why was he there with a gun? These people were in their neighborhood when they saw an armed guy. Maybe they wanted to defend their neighborhood.
    The Justice system is flawed. Murderers are celebrated as heroes, and the victims are blamed for trying to defend their neighborhood against an armed dude.

7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

You have that 180 degrees out of direction.

He was there to protect te store owners from the looters and rioters.
    He SHOULD NOT have been there as it wasn't his responsibility and he was not of that area.

But, when he was DEFENDING the stores, the rioters attacked him. He is not a murderer. The rioters who chased him down the street
    were trying to kill him.

Again, read the deposition of his trial. He was the victim. Why do you liberals continue to yell "Fake News" against
    the reports from the court of law?

You have been presented the truth from the State Court and yet you refuse to believe the court ruling.

8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

The Court, yeah. It is the jury. And look at the jury. Probably all people who have their NRA card.
    But yeah, okay, maybe, MAYBE, he is no a murderer. But still, he didn't try to wound them, he shot to kill.
    He shouldn't have been there at all. He just wanted to 'feel manly' by going there to 'protect' the stores with his gun.
    If he had stayed at home, no one would have died. A store with broken windows is not as harsh as humans dying

9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

You just proved my point. No matter the proof, a liberal will never accept reason when it goes against their thinking.
    As stated before. Far Left and Far Right are at the top of a nearly closed horseshoe of political standing.
    Neither one will accept proof. They will always find a flaw, even if it only in their closed minds.

A gun hater has no clue about shooting a gun.
    They cannot grasp that;

1) When your life is threatened, split-second decision to shoot or not needs to be made.
    2) If that decision is yes, there is no time to take even 2 seconds to perfectly aim.
    3) One has to aim a "Large Body Mass". It is impossible to "Shoot them in the leg" by aiming as they are running towards you.
    4) Shooting to "Wound them" in a split-second decision when your life is on the line, never enters your mind. Ask any soldier or police officer.

I stated, and I agree 100% with that...

Said every person who has been in: a car crash, got the flu by someone sneezing on them, got on a doomed airplane,
    was in a bar fight they lost, saw their friend killed in a street fight, etc. etc. etc.

Correct. But when that person who is breaking a window to either destroy or loot your business usually will
    attack you if you stand in their way.
    At that point, the attacker values your things more than he values his own life.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2022
  10. Neophyte

Sorry, but I haven't seen one. I could go look for one.

Dane likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That County (or Parish) Sheriff needs to be recalled out of their position, and pronto.

I hope she goes jury and ends up with higher than the suit.

Neophyte likes this.
  14. Neophyte

15. Lian

Lian Friendly One

My only answer to all of that is simple: If the thief has a gun, he can kill you easily. If you have a gun, you can kill him easily. If none have guns, it is not as easy to kill, and people can react and come to your help WITHOUT having anyone dying.

16. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Jury acquitted him based on the facts the judge allowed in. There were some questionable decisions by that judge. And I dont mean the declination of use of "victims". That is at least universal across all his cases. The LARGEST and worst one was actually, in front of a jury, asking an entire jury and gallery to "please rise and give this hero veteran a round of applause for his service". As an attorney, and I have NO IDEA why the Prosecutor did not send someone upstairs immediately to file something when that was said A HUGE MISTAKE if only to get an interrogatory appeal on record, that STINKS of telling a jury that this "hero's testimony has weight" without saying it outright. There were small mistakes made by in there by the judge that I did not like that may have been the difference between a MISTRIAL and Acquittal. Guilty was a stretch.

While on a bad judge rant? The WORST handled trial in recent history outside of Stanford Swimmer "I dont want to ruin his life, losing his swimming career is enough" because he was REMOVED, was Zimmerman. That was a judge that if you go back and look at rulings? Really was looking to steer the trial a certain way. How you ask? What was in Trayvon's blood was "needed and relevant". What was LITERALLY IN THE BLOOD OF THE SHOOTER? Or what should have been? "Prejudicial". What was it you ask? Anti-FREAKING-Psychotics. Zim was on Anti-Psychotics then. But the real issue? The defense argued SELF DEFENSE. Not SYG. In FL you have to file SYG as SYG is a different Affirmative Defense. The judge? Sent the jury back with instructions that amounted to the SYG law anyway. We. Need. To. Rein. In. Judges. We really dont have this "sainted system" people think we do. People hear and see media portrayals. Unless you are in there day in and day out........

It is INCREDIBLY hard to remove a judge who is full of themselves. It is like trying to remove a Tenured Professor. And "vote them out" does not work. People just assume that anyone complaining about a judge "lost a case" or "is a trouble maker". I know judges who have had so many complaints filed and had SANCTIONS on them. But ADMIN Judge refuses to remove them for some reason. The only way to fix these "full of themselves" judges is to modify their power. By that I mean lessen it.

As a Prosecutor I WON cases based on bad judges. And I signed off on complaints 5 minutes later with the PD or Defesnse Atty about the Judge.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    Lian likes this.
  17. buffyfan

1-4 has a flawed argument. They seem to assume that we have to only take that moment into account. As Lian, and I have in the past in rants on SYG, we need to stop differentiating every other time frame from the moment they pull the trigger. If he could have retreated he should have. There was NO REASON to stand there and "Be the HERO". The "flaming" bag? Turned out to be not that.

And it turns out that Kyle had actual known anger issues outside that day. I would have passed on his case, but I VET clients. I would have known that video existed within a day. I would have known within an hour that the store owner never posted online for "volunteers to guard his store".

18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

But the entire problem with this "Remove all guns" concept you have, sorry to say it this way, but, it 100% totally out of reality.

To remove guns from the populace, law must be made that everyone relinquish ALL their firearms to the government.

OK, that takes care of all the law abiding citizens. That reduces the guns in circulation by, let's say, 80%.

So now that 20% leaves around 78,000,000 firearms in the hands of only the criminals.

Someone encountering a burglar breaking into their home, or a robber on the street, is now at a 99% chance that
    the criminal will have a gun and the criminal has a 99% chance the person he is robbing is not another criminal
    and will not have a gun for defense.

Over 393,000,000 firearms are in the hands of USA citizens.
    There is no realistic way to collect them all.

And this is all without consideration it is in our Constitution for the right to bear (own) firearms.

19. buffyfan

Arms as in weapons. The interpretation that meant "Firearms" is technically a complete court interpretation. Is that what they meant when they wrote it? Obviously. Did they see the RAPID arms development curve that came with the IR? I dont think so. I really do think the founders would hold a different view in this era on the 2nd. A more limited view. Remember. In the end? These were people who, at best, were 30-40 miles from the actual wilderness and possible violent tribes too.

Lian likes this.
  20. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I think the Founding Fathers wouldn't like how the 2nd is used today. There are many things they wouldn't like about the country today, and some they would like.