1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Your personal real REAL incest favorite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dirtdevil101, Feb 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtdevil101

dirtdevil101 Trusted Member

So, we all know most of the stuff is fantasy on the net but what is the one piece you came across that to you personally represents TRUE incest like you can relate to because you have similar experiences or just in your mind that's what you think is the true essence of incest.
    Would like to read/see them.
    Could be a story (from here or anywhere else)
    Could be a picture or video or a confession or even an audio clip

Thanks for sharing. I'm just trying to figure out the vibe in this forum which is new to me

2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

It is up to ou to determine true or not as you will have noticed this is a fantasy forum whether or not the content is real is subject to the poster and can only be confirmed or denied by themselves and that would be highly unlikely due to the repercussions

Andrea1994 and Lostbutfound like this.
  3. dirtdevil101

I get that but I came across a story that I really liked/thought of as it plays out in my fantasy. That kind of recommendation is what I mean. I’m not looking for anyone claiming „this or that is 100% real, go check it out“
    I just want to know what stories etc. FEEL especially real(istic) to others

Pat Hotter likes this.
  4. rey2016meza

rey2016meza Moderator Staff Member

Look up @Andrea1994
    I have know her for many years. There is no reason to keep a lie for those years. As she stated, the last thing she would do is upload pics of her having sex with her brother, but it's not necessary. She as real as you can get it. That's why she is my GOAT.
    I've met other incestuous people, all believable, but they lack something Andrea has. The details of her painful start.
    Besides her, I like many stages videos, but you can't find any better than twins. That is 100% undeniable incest. And some videos but they are Spanish. Specially one. It seems it's so real that xvideos took it down.
    I love stories, but also they are in Spanish. Certain girl wrote about her and her dad and half brother. Really hot and well written. I even made contact in Instagram. But she stopped writing because her brother died to covid

5. dirtdevil101

Oh man, poor girl losing her brother to Covid. Definitely gonna check Andrea. Sounds so promising! Thanks a lot!!!

Andrea1994 and rey2016meza like this.
  6. Andrea1994

Andrea1994 Single mom [Lesbian 50%] (incest with bro)

Hello.
    I realize they mentioned me. It is a compliment for me to be the "favorite person" of someone on the forum, I really did not expect it.

I come from incest-themed forums in Spanish, from a very young age I actively participated writing about it, contributing photos, personal stories, and some stories from friends I've met in real life or through the internet.

Today, I am a mother and I am still incestuous.

7. Andrea1994

Andrea1994 Single mom [Lesbian 50%] (incest with bro)

Thanks so much

Sterling447 likes this.
  8. dirtdevil101

As I am so new to the forum it seems that I cannot write/chat with you yet but I cannot wait to dive into your world. I have a past with my sister and I hope this forum helps me deal with that past.
    So, hopefully we'll connect in a week or so :)

9. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

I hope your offspring will also enjoy your incest lifestyle!

10. Toxicum

Toxicum Trusted.Member

Me too, its always been a dream of mine to have a family full of incestuous love

rey2016meza and Andrea1994 like this.
  11. Redpod

Redpod New Member

Very try do good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.