1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Your most interest anal experience - giving or receiving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cnyad, Sep 17, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnyad

cnyad Trusted.Member

What was your most interest anal experience - giving or receiving?
    Ladies can also give - pegging.
    Maybe your popped her, or his, cherry. Maybe it was an anal gang bang / train.

2. cnyad

cnyad Trusted.Member

I am sometimes the stunt cock for a guy and his different ladies. Thanks to him I have gotten a chance to pop the anal cherry of two 60 something women.
    One of them was a really hot time. He had meet her on Tinder. I meet them at his place. It wasn't long before she and I were playing while he watched. After I gave her a cream pie, he cleaned her up.
    Then the fun began. I got to pop her anal cherry. She was relaxed so I slid right in - no too tight, no painal. She really liked it, move over pussy and mouth, anal was her new best place to be fucked. She was really vocal telling me to fuck her, screw her, in the ass as she lay on top of him. I gave her an anal cream pie. After I cleaned myself off, I put a second load in her pussy. I was still hard so he told me to do her ass again. He then put on a strap-on so he could fuck her pussy. So we gave her her first DP. Him using the strap-on so he could fuck her pussy, me doing her ass. She really enjoyed it and was quite vocal - tell us to fuck and screw her pussy and ass. I gave her her second anal cream pie.

LuckyDuck and D.C. Barnet like this.
  3. Genji

Genji Henry Genji

With my cousin, at the toilet, just want to try something new, young & dumb,... she say it's painful & give shit right away....

Dogknot83 likes this.
  4. dutifulson

dutifulson Account Deleted

Best anal sex when giving, has been with my wife, I was shocked as first when after a few years of married life she asked me out of the blue while on holiday in Spain to take her anally, she came like I had never seen her before.
    Me receiving I had done anal before giving and receiving with a few male partners and the best receiving was with an older male lover before I was active with my mother, we were both into leather, he was strict and gentle at the same time and knew how to make me cum without touching my cock when fucking me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2023
    cnyad likes this.
  5. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

I've only ever had anal with my mother. Neither of us are big fans of it, but do it for the sake of variety sometimes. Mom's ass is tight and it doesn't take long to get me off.

6. DamianG

DamianG New Member

the first anal with my daughter was the hottest thing I ever experienced. It was not planned or something, it just happened while we where at it.
    Kinda addicted to it ever since ;)

7. family1st

family1st Trusted.Member

No particularly interesting examples here.
    The amazing feeling of a guy’s shooting cum in my ass is just as wonderful as my firing one off deep inside his.

8. Intrigued

Intrigued Trusted Member

Best anal sex has been with my wife, she loves it. Try not to go too deep.

Dan27 likes this.
  9. hrnyoldguy

hrnyoldguy Trusted.Member

The absolute best was with my uncle. I was the top for the first few years, but I finally had the pleasure of receiving his cock and cum. After that I became obsessed with the feeling of receiving cum in my ass. I still am to this day. My first wife liked anal and I was happy to service her, but she would not play with my butt hole.

10. BiBumsR

BiBumsR Trusted.Member

The most interesting anal experience I had in a gay sauna!
    It formed a group of guys who all played with each other!
    I let myself be fucked by all!
    So guys fucked me one after the other and cum inside me!

bim likes this.
  11. Shyhelga

Shyhelga Trusted.Member

Is this story really true???

bim likes this.
  12. BiBumsR

BiBumsR Trusted.Member

Yes 100% so done!

bim likes this.
  13. Shyhelga

Shyhelga Trusted.Member

I trust you smile