1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Your Favourite Kinks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HarryTheDude, Mar 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryTheDude

HarryTheDude Trusted Member

Heyho :)

I'm just curious, are there other Kinks you're all into?

I'm just totally into the Inbreeding, Cuckolding/Cheating stuff. With the right material even (edit) stuff

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2022
    Sybilsexy, Dannykinz and jimmyxrc like this.
  2. cfresh

cfresh Trusted Member

Cheating (either way can go though it is more if the emotional aspect that gets me turned on than the physical one)
    Voyeurism / Flashing

Dannykinz and lbaker like this.
  3. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

father daughter rp, Shibari, public play, cucking or rather being cucked.

Dannykinz likes this.
  4. Gypa

Gypa Trusted Member

Vore specially incest settings.

5. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

This is hard to answer due to kinks and fetishes are different but overlap. Such as I have a uniform fetish. If I was to do role play as say suspect and female office that’s a kink. So only kink I can say I have may be role play. Age play I would say but mind would be too vanilla. Like in the incest taboo someone around my age present to be of the prior generation or visa versa. (Gen X as being Boomer or early Gen Z. I’m Gen Y)

Dannykinz and SpetrovDark like this.
  6. knightcrim

knightcrim Trusted Member

My usual goto is creampie. Don't know why but that's usually what really does it for me.

SpetrovDark likes this.
  7. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

Aside from incest...

Role playing - Sexual encounters in the real world has always been few and far between for me, so I rely heavily on role playing and cyber sex for release. I love creating characters and stories with a partner and exploring fantasies that way. I enjoy playing as a wide variety of roles: male and female, old and young, human or otherwise, mundane and supernatural.
    - Closely tied to this, I like creative writing my own erotica based on my fantasies that I can't play out with a partner.

Costumes/dressing up - Be it for Halloween, cosplay, Renaissance Faires, masquerade, fetish play or even just some sexy lingerie, I find costumes to be very arousing. Masks too.

Erotic art - Any visual depictions of a sexual nature. I like drawings, photography, 3D renders, sculptures. I dabble in making my own 3D art and when I have a willing partner, I like to play the photographer.

Female led relationships- I prefer for ladies to take charge in a sexual context. Whether they're seducing, teaching, dominating, or simply initiating the situation. I suppose it's because I'm uncertain and want to be told in no uncertain terms that my partner wants to be intimate.

Oral sex - I love going down on my partner, and would like the same in return if they're willing.

Sex toys - I like shopping for, collecting, and using sex toys. Of course, always more fun with a partner.

Nudity - I love being nude outside of the bedroom when it's possible, which is not often enough for me. Skinny dipping while swimming is part of that.

Voyeurism/exhibitionism - I like to watch, and like to be seen by an appreciative audience (which is very rare.)

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind that I can speak of.

Nevermore likes this.
  8. SoYunna

SoYunna Account Deleted

hehe....dad bod ehhhh:p:p:p;)

Nevermore and IWant like this.
  9. fathi1002

fathi1002 Trusted Member

creampies for some odd reason

10. JessicaPaige

JessicaPaige Account Deleted

I Love creampies

11. Kekee

Kekee Trusted Member

Aside from incest I also am into idea of wrestling a woman. With wrestling anything really goes, playwrestling, wrestling, pro-ish wrestling (lifts, throws etc.) Also older women whether they are in 40s, 50s or 60s, I know woman in 40s is quite different to woman over 60s which is great but the basic idea is same. Also I have a thing for muscular women, the more muscular the hotter for me. These can be of course combined to something even greater. I want my mom so how to maximize the sex appeal? My mom who is in her early 60s, wrestling with her and her becoming really really muscular.

12. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

I’m very much into~
    petplay which is a form of roleplaying as an animal. I’m a puppy.
    Exhibition
    Voyuerism
    Threesomes or gangbangs
    DDLG
    Incest

Nevermore, lbaker and Lisa like this.
  13. FullFamilyFun

FullFamilyFun Trusted Member

Incest, submission, 3somes/gangbangs.

Nevermore, lbaker and Dannykinz like this.
  14. Kimpa4

Kimpa4 Trusted Member

Its so forbidden. My mommy and i...

We love really dirty sex with farting and light scat

Kyle123 likes this.
  15. pert01

pert01 Trusted Member

creampie eating, cuckold, old and young (i like older) im bi

16. thathornybee

thathornybee Account Deleted

Breeding, Hucow, Lactation, Tanlines, People that are taller than me (I'm 6'2 so oof), freeuse, lots and lots of cum, my weird bee fantasy, incest obviously, annnnnnnnnd that's about it I think. I'm probably missing a few but eh I feel like that's a lot already lol!

17. Nevermore

Nevermore Account Deleted

Feet female masturbation. Looooove watching women get themselves off

orly6666 likes this.
  18. Nevermore

Nevermore Account Deleted

Also fantasized about getting pegged curious what its like

orly6666 likes this.
  19. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I like to have dad watching me while I get fucked, I like to have guys cum in me (I'm on the pill, though, I'm not crazy lol) and a few other things

orly6666 and TittyKitty like this.
  20. Bh5153

Bh5153 Trusted.Member

Lactation for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.