1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Where have you had sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jackbad, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Jackbad

Jackbad Trusted Member

I'm very adventurous and a little bit of an exhibitionist so for me the most amazing place was when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale.

I met this wild girl on a night out and we hit it off. She was so sexy I couldn't wait to fuck her. On the way back to my apartment there was a fountain at the entrance set back a little and light up at night. I stopped at the gates and we both stripped off and got in the fountain, we sucked and fucked with cars driving by, they could clearly see us if they looked and it made for an exciting and very erotic session.

2. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

I prefer sex in bed in our house or in our parents' cabin with my sister, it is much more comfortable and when you finish you always have the bathroom, the kitchen for a refreshment, plus you are already in bed, which is especially appreciated in winter. Outside we don't have many activities. My sister doesn't have a car and when she goes out partying with her friends, she calls me on the phone because she wants me to pick her up and go home. On the way, not always, but sometimes she pulls down her panties a bit and lifts up her skirt or pulls down her trousers, always inside the car and if I try to touch her pussy she tells me to wait for home and laughs. Other times, inside the car, she touches her pussy a bit and puts her fingers on my nose or in my mouth. My sister is very funny and naughty. Our parents' cabin is next to a lake and when the weather is nice, we have a place protected by some trees and sometimes we bathe without our bikinis, always making sure nobody sees us. I like those baths because I see how hard my sister's nipples get because of the temperature of the water, as well as mine, and we laugh. Those baths without bikini are exceptional, not usual.

Mama_Lova and Odette like this.
  3. HugoMN

HugoMN MakingLovetoMother

Over the past 40 years I have had sex just about anywhere you can imagine. From store fronts and changing rooms to cemeteries to restrooms at Disney.

Glitch Crash likes this.
  4. Incestisbest

Incestisbest Trusted Member

With my ex wife we’d be fairly spontaneous and do it in public. But the generally arrange to hook up with my sister and keep it quite private

5. RDEZZY

RDEZZY Trusted Member

Younger sister in a park when we were younger she had to take her leggings off before we went home because she had all mud stains over them incase our Mum saw

6. Glitch Crash

Glitch Crash SistersAreTheBest

Not that brave yet. Only in home, lots of times in terrace behind water tank with sister

7. MarcelM50

MarcelM50 Trusted Member

After my divorce, I was alone for a while, but then I met a wonderful woman, her name was Jasmin, but unfortunately she was married herself, But since her sex life had not been active for a long time, and her husband was rarely at home because he worked in another city, the acquaintance with this woman turned into a hot affair, we had sex, from the back seat of my car, to my pool and on their terrace, in every room of my house, to hotel rooms in other cities, the longer the affair lasted, the more we fell in love with each other, then she found out about her husband Has been in a relationship with another woman for about ten years, after the evidence was watertight, Jasmin divorced and moved in with me, then we had three wonderful and sex-rich years, but then by Jasmin was developed an inoperable tumor discovered in the lungs, and despite all the chemotherapy, Jasmin died two years later.

8. CeeDaw88

CeeDaw88 Trusted Member

I fucked my sisters best friend on the sofa under a blanket while my sister was sat on the sofa across the other side of the room. She knew what was going on too as she laughed about it afterwards.

Xav likes this.
  9. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

Gutsy.

Me like very much!

10. Bradley.something

Bradley.something Trusted Member

In an elevator with her constantly having to press stop so it wouldn't move

11. bincestual

bincestual New Member

I think the list of where I haven't had sex is shorter. lol

12. MomJenn

MomJenn Trusted.Member

I think a better question would be where haven't I....

13. Yupyup81

Yupyup81 Trusted.Member

Some more notable locations.
    One evening, I fucked my wife on the front steps of a church. Bent her over the railing.
    Her sister seen us. And when my wife and I were finished she sister got me to take her and fuck her there too.

maybe the most fun was on a nude beach. went there with my fam, parents and sister. Seen a few couples having sex. So my sis and I did as well. This was the first holiday after we had all discover we had all been hiding out activities from each other.

14. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

With my son , we keep it safe and secure and limit it to our home

15. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

As we did until a couple of years ago And now we get observed Anonymously of course but so erotic and thrilling