1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

what's the last movie you've seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thattechguy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

Just watched Alita: Battle Angel myself, it was awesome. I will say though that they kind of misrepresented what would be in it just a tiny bit. They had been claiming that they movie would cover the first 4 volumes of the manga, but in reality it actually just covered the first 2 volumes of the manga, with a couple scenes which set up things which happen in the 3rd & 4th volumes; because Motorball is cool. They ended the in a way that it could be a stand alone movie to encourage people to go read the manga, while at the same time it clearly was also setting up the possibility for a sequel. I really hope that it does good enough to warrant at least 2 if not several more sequels.

The next movie I plan on seeing will be How to Train your Dragon 3 next weekend when I take my girlfriend to see it.

I grabbed Reign of the Supermen on Vudu a week or so ago, and while it wasn't 100%, I though tit was at least 50-75% faithful to the original comic book run. It could be that I have mixed the novelization and the comic books up a bit as I read them both 26ish years ago.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. Scott Summers

Scott Summers Trusted.Member

I did see that Aquaman pilot movie. I wasn't ok, and I see why didn't get picked up as TV show too. But of the FX weren't bad like girl changing into a Siren and that came out before the New 52 Aquaman comic but she looked a lot like the creatures with the sharp teeth from deep in the ocean that attack Aquaman's home on land, maybe the writers took that from the pilot and put in the book, so maybe parts of series that never happened got put into the comics. They used the creatures in the new Aquaman Movies too.

Though I would have liked to know if the girl he was kind of getting into ends up living or not, yeah he got the hospital, but she was in bad shape.

And I did know he ended as GA in Smallville.

3. Lora

Lora Account Deleted

The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant

4. Poke Graber

Poke Graber Trusted Member

Howl's moving Castle.

Neophyte likes this.
  5. Scott Summers

Spider-Man Into Spider-Verse

Good and funny

6. happydaddy68

happydaddy68 Trusted Member

The Grand Budapest Hotel. Laughed my ass off from start to finish. Was able to re-attach ass afterwards.

cummunion likes this.
  7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Alita Battle Angel yesterday and How to Train Your Dragon Hidden World today. Both were good.

Neophyte likes this.
  8. Scott Summers

Bohemian Rhapsody it was very good

9. Scott Summers

Bumble Bee the day before Bohemian Rhapsody. I think it was the best Transformer of them all, you could actually tell who all the Transformers were Autobots & Decepticons. Especially in the opening.

If they do a 2nd one, I hope they keep G1 look and you can still tell who is who for both the Autobots & Decepticons. By way the this now a reboot instead a prequal to the other Transformers. A lot good 80's songs in it too.

10. wildcatcub

wildcatcub Trusted.Member

Silent Hill: Revelation. Im on a horror movie binge for some reason.

11. happydaddy68

happydaddy68 Trusted Member

The Monuments Men. Very sad about how much art the Nazis destroyed because it was "deviant".

12. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Saturday I saw Captain Marvel. Very meh. Best parts were Fury and Goose, especially Fury and Goose interacting. If you want a female led movie that's good, see Alita.

Also recently watched Addams Family and Addams Family Values.

Neophyte likes this.
  13. StudMuffinBigP83

StudMuffinBigP83 Trusted Member

The last movie I saw was Captain Marvel. Was good. Nice to see marvel introduced some of it’s stronger hero’s. really looking forward to seeing Endgame.

Neophyte likes this.
  14. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

F128D64D-D75C-47C1-AAE1-61D823BFDFC3.jpeg
    It’s a goodie for sure.

15. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

16. KinkyJohn82

KinkyJohn82 Ladies, hit me up for RP!

Five Feet Apart

17. Scott Summers

The last How To Train Your Dragon in the series

18. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

19. svrshko

svrshko Trusted Member

Lepa sela lepo gore,Marš na Drinu and Boj na Kosovu.

20. KinkyJohn82

KinkyJohn82 Ladies, hit me up for RP!

"Hellboy" on Saturday.

Going to see "Little" tonight.