1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What party are you?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dannykinz, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Jemeraldz

Jemeraldz Trusted Member

Independent. I can't trust any of them

Dannykinz likes this.
  2. gonext

gonext Trusted Member

Independent too.

Dannykinz likes this.
  3. VeryStable

VeryStable Trusted.Member

4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

In our country, everyone must vote. You will be fined if you don't unless you have had yourself taken off the Roll by registering with the AEC (Australian Electoral Commission) for a legitimate reason.

And like a lot of those on here, I'm quite disappointed with the options on offer.....so, it depends on who, and what they stand for. Mostly I have voted Liberal, because they have managed to keep the country on a reasonable financial footing, unlike with Paul Keating and Co. who gave us the "recession the we had to have" with exceedingly high interest rates.

5. LatinTrack2025

LatinTrack2025 New Member

US Libertarian. I voted for them back in 2016 and 2020. I know they will never win under first-past-the-post, but they represent my values the best.

6. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Same. My state though stopped recognizing in in 2022

7. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

Here in Peru, we are a VERY third-world country regarding politics :( Could you imagine that for next year's election, there could be up to FOURTY candidates for president, from different parties?? And from the few I know about, one is a former convicted felon for MURDER. (But some people would vote for him, supposedly so he is hard on crime.)

So I don't have any strong party to support :(

Lian likes this.