1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

It wasn't something I did, it was more what was done to me. On Thursday I went into the hospital for some surgery. I was having two procedures done, a vein graft in my arm and a PD catheter embedded in my abdomen. The picture is my vein graft where they took a synthetic vein and bridged a vein near my elbow to an artery near my armpit. What I didn't find out till after I woke up from the surgery is that while they were inserting the catheter they saw that I had a hernia and it was going to interfere with the PD so they did a hernia repair operation too. The bandages on my fucking abdomen are still on and I'm not allowed to touch them till Friday and it must be done at a clinic. Its very hard for me to get out of bed without assistance.

Amanda likes this.
  2. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

I can fucking imagine it is impossible to get out of bed, with or without assistance! Hope you heal up fucking soon, Neophyte!

Neophyte likes this.
  3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Damn well if I was there I would help you through your day. Your an outstanding fucking friend to me.

Zarp and Neophyte like this.
  4. Neophyte

All the fucking pain wold be worth it to have you as my nurse. sick-fever.gif

Amanda and Akbloke like this.
  5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Poor Amanda, you are having your share of fucking pain and misery, I wish you get well soon and regain your happiness.

Amanda likes this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I'M fine Fred. Neophyte is the one who is not fucking well. :)

Neophyte likes this.
  7. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Holly FUCK Neo......:eek::eek:

I'm joining the line to wish you all the very best Chappie. I'm sure that it is universal here that we all want you up and about again pronto!!! Just as well that they found that fucking hernia :):). I've had a couple of them located just above a very strategic place - NOT fucking fun :mad::mad:!!!

And I hope that you've got a good wee Nurse helping you ...;):D;):D;)?

Cheers

Neophyte and Amanda like this.
  8. Neophyte

Thank you very much for your concern. Its wasn't too fucking bad. Just some pain and gushing blood. I'm kidding about the fucking gushing blood, it was only pouring, in the ER they said that my blood count was still high enough that I didn't need a transfusion.:p

Akbloke and Amanda like this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Holy fuck it's hot and humid out there. Went out to pick up my dad (his car broke down, I picked him up at the auto shop), heard on the radio it was 97F with a heat index of 113F.

10. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Moving locations in work next week, which will make things fucking interesting, especially since I've been told it hasn't been entirely fucking finished yet.

Then again, I'll be looking at 5 hours travel a day til I find a new place to live.

Fucking joyful.

11. Akbloke

Fuck Irish!!! Maybe you should ask them for some fucking "Travel Allowance" to be included in your pay once they've relocated? 5 hours travel per day is a bit too fucking much!! (or should that be pronounced 'fookin'? in your case...LOL))

12. Akbloke

Oh...so your fucking blood was only pouring :eek:and not gushing :(? Well that's all fucking right then :eek:!!

No it's not :mad: ! Get yourself better and get back on here Neo...:):)

Neophyte likes this.
  13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

For ones, all is well in my fucking world!.

Akbloke, Zarp and Irish_Incest like this.
  14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

My fucking anger management is going well. Have not gone off on anyone for some time lol.

Akbloke and Irish_Incest like this.
  15. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

So you haven’t noticed any unusual swelling of the head or extreme redness of the face from not blowing you top or anything fucking like that? :);):p

Seriously congrats!

Amanda likes this.
  16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

lol. i have to sit in a room with 20 dumbass's and tell them how much if a fucking dumbass I am. But the dumbass shit fucking work's.[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck me I'm sore. Woke up at 8am, left around 8:30am, got into the parking lot around 9:30, then spent from 10am until around 11pm at an amusement park with people get it to be spooky with, either directly or indirectly. Got home around midnight, and I just managed to crawl into bed.

18. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    444.png

Akbloke and Neophyte like this.
  19. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Are you fucking rethinking that plan to stay in Bakersfield yet?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Amanda likes this.
  20. Neophyte

The fuck you say. Your lows looks like our highs. Would gladly welcome you down here in San Diego.

Amanda likes this.