1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Scripted collapse of Europe

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Cloudes7, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Cloudes7

Cloudes7 Account Deleted

I have been thinking about this for some time now, and it's not making any sense to me. Muslim and African immigration in large numbers, an increase in violent crimes and thefts, lenient behavior of authorities, 2LGBTQS+ getting promoted a bit too much, puberty blockers, enhancers, young sex surgeries, drag queens, and stuff getting involved with children and schools Inflation rising.

Are we witnessing a scripted, well-planned collapse of Europe (including the USA)? What's the endgame here? What's your view on it?

2. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

It called "The Great Reset"

Bobbo likes this.
  3. SecretCravings

SecretCravings Account Deleted

I think it comes down more to the fact that culture and society changes. And the fact that some people can't handle change, so they choose to believe it must be some sort of moral failing.

SisterLover88 and Goodson1982 like this.
  4. Goodson1982

Goodson1982 Trusted Member

Europe has changed and will continue changing extremely within a few decades.
    There are several reasons, but I am not a fan of conspiracy theories.
    The European Union aims for a kind of " United States of Europe".
    It might be quite a good idea economically and militarywise too, because the world has changed.
    China, India, Russia, Brazil ( a little) are serious threads for the old world order of "western lifestyle".

But most european countries want to keep their national sovereignty and seek to achieve specific advantage, not caring about other countries disadvantages.

Without France and Germany, the EU could not exist.
    Migration is a big problem, and mainly fault of the german governments.
    They are afraid of a decreasing populatation and the loss of total income.
    So nearly everybody who made his way to Germany, can stay there, even if being there illegally.

But, some civilizations don't match with each other and cause a lot of trouble.
    German civilization won't survive this century, I guess.
    China will rule the earth at about 2040.
    Africans will leave their home countries even more, because of overpopulation and poverty and religions as the islam will further be used to manipulate people doing evil stuff, because it is distracting from other mess made by the manipulators.

And, it is very obvious, there are nations that do benefit from a weak EU and they act do so, successfully.

I will leave my home country in Europe, because I don't want to live in a world like that.
    But I am able to take care for myself...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2023
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The problem with a United Europe, is who would be In Charge.

6. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I would say this. Minus Russia and its feifdom Belarus? It is smaller than the continental US. With a few less line delineations. A Legislature with a Prime Minister?

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Even though the land area is smaller, the population is higher, 330 million for the U.S. compared to 550 million for Europe. But my concern is that looking at all of the current leaders in Europe, I would hate for any of them to be in charge of an United Europe. All of them are disasters.

8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Europe will not collapse. Its just more wars. As they have always done. Roman Empire, then Kingdoms, Crusaders, then the Empires, then modern wars, WW1 and WW2, then more wars, over and over again.

9. Polybios

Polybios Account Deleted

If you think this is the worst thing that has happened to Europe, you need to learn some history.

10. Bobbo

Bobbo Trusted Member

The Great reset, klauss schwab has written 2 books on the matter that highlight the objectives.

The core principal is reallocation of power to the aristocracy in order to have supreme control over redistribution of wealth and resources to the 3rd world.

In order to do this they require calamity and chaos in order to justify transition of power.

Every single time the detached "elite" morons have messed with society, everything turns to shit and millions die.

11. SisterLover88

SisterLover88 Trusted.Member

- Muslim and African immigration in large numbers
    Immigration only helps countries. Just look at the UK. Since Brexit, our economy has gone to shit partially due to not being in the single market and partially due to it being more difficult for immigrants to get here. A lot now social sectors are struggling because of the lack of immigration.

- An increase in violent crimes and thefts
    Crime and theft in 2021 was the lowest since 2010. Even when removing the covid lockdown as a factor, theft has been on the decline from 2014 to 2019

- lenient behavior of authorities,
    how are you defining this? Police not arresting people? Lower prison sentences? Can you elaborate.

- LGBTQS+ getting promoted a bit too much,
    Its not getting promoted. Its becoming accepted. Thats like saying left handedness was being promoted too much after teachers stopped enforcing right handrd only.

- puberty blockers
    Puberty blockers have been around since the 80s. Its not a new thing.

- enhancers
    more info please.

- young sex surgeries
    People under the age of 18 are not having gender affirming surgery.

- drag queens and stuff getting involved with children and schools
    drag has been around for 100s of years. It originated from when women weren't allowed to act on stage, so men would play female roles. I remember my parents taking me to a pantomime as a kid. No one gave a shit about the vicar dressing as one of cinderellas ugly sisters

- Inflation rising
    Inflation is a direct result of capitalist greed and wealth inequality