1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Questions about my son and daughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motherwithqustions, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Motherwithqustions

Motherwithqustions New Member

Hi

I've been searching non stop for question but had no luck and I've came across with forum. I can't seem to find any answers for this questions in looking for.

I am a mother from the UK and I have 2 children who are in their teens the last few weeks I have noticed that my son and daughter have been acting quiet strange lately and I'm starting to wonder if they might be having sex and have not mentioned it to them and struggling with the possibility this maybe true.

There's has been a few incidences that made me start to think

When I went in my sons room to clean I found some of her knickers at the bottom of his drawer.

I came in the front room to watch my soaps as I do every night and my daughter quickly closed her legs she was wearing a skirt my son was opposite her.

I arrived home from work and my daughter was sweating profusely my son was in the bath.

My daughter is constantly asking him to help him with something in her room.

Their constantly texting each other while I'm in the room and they talk when I'm not.

I heard my son moaning about something in the night and I could hear her arguing with him and they didn't speak to each other for a few days.

Please tell me I'm going mad? Or is their a possibility they are?

2. RDEZZY

RDEZZY Trusted Member

This sounds a lot like me and my sister

She could just be "accidentally" flashing him she used to tease me a lot with her knickers!

The texting might just be innocent tho but the knickers in his drawer he's wanking over them

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  3. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

I guess the approach and course of action on your part all depends on how you feel about their possible incestuous union. If you are adamantly against it, then you may have a talk with them about your rules and boundaries. If you are okay with the possibility, as long as they are being safe and responsible, then let them know that you support their expression of love, curiosity and exploration, but they must use restraint at times, and know when it's appropriate to be intimate. Explain that it must be a a very private and delicate subject and explain the consequences.

Akbloke likes this.
  4. Motherwithqustions

Thank you

I honestly don't know what could of possibly brought this on

I don't understand if they are just doing this sexually as neither of them have had been in relationships as far as I'm aware of

I'm unsure of how to go about bringing this up to them I'm personally not happy with it but I'm having trouble understanding why and how this could happen

Are they just curious or just horny teenagers?!

SteveisErect, McHaggis15 and Funmessy like this.
  5. CountDeSade

CountDeSade Trusted Member

Hi!
    I think they are both, curious and horny. But anyway let them have fun together, they will have great bond. :)
    I think you should not judge or anything like that, they sure know what they are doing and if both likes that, then it must be OK.

Don't worry. :)

Idon'tknow?, Akbloke and Pike like this.
  6. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Yes, curious and horny and the opportunity has presented itself in a safe environment and with a very safe partner. They want to experiment and try things out and have found they have a partner that is close by but that also loves them unconditionally and would never hurt or embarrass or use them. So would you rather your daughter be sneaking around fucking some strange guy at his house or in a parked car or cheap hotel room? I'd let your emotions cool. Thing about it all and have a heart to heart talk with them. You can even ask them how it happened and how it began. Honesty is the key.

Akbloke and Randy_Rascal like this.
  7. Jackbad

Jackbad Trusted Member

Maybe the question should be are you being turned on by the thought of what they are doing, maybe you would like to join them.

Randy_Rascal likes this.
  8. Motherwithqustions

I'm just finding it hard at the minute to acknowledge what's going on between them.

I think that this has maybe been going on quote sometime. I'm just rather uncomfortable with my own son and daughter in a sexual relationship with each other.

It's rather disturbing to me that I can hear my daughters bed springs going in the early hours in the morning and hearing her muffled moans through the walls (the walls are very thin)

To be honest they have been quite touchy feely in their younger years I just thought it was a phase.

But it's

Randy_Rascal, McHaggis15 and Funmessy like this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hello Motherwithquestions. I think that from what you are writing, that you will just have to comer to terms with the fact that both your So and Daughter are actually active with each other. I would think that the best that you could do is to make sure that for now at least, they are playing it safe and are using protection...ie: bc. I'm thinking that the more you try to prevent them from having sex / making love to each other, the more they are likely to rebel and push against you, and even, when it is possible for them, to move out to be together, which will defeat anything you try. So, It would be best to sit down with your daughter and have a mother / daughter tall. Be honest with each other, and don't get angry. You obviously do love your children and want the best for them, and they seem to me to have made up their minds about what path they want to go down. So...be supportive. Doing the opposite may loose them to you for the long term. At this stage in their lives, a lot of it may be experimentation, and all a big learning process, and they may very well "grow out of it" and find other partners in life. But, you are going to have to have a big talk with them without any anger or criticism.

As you can see by many on this forum, family loving is not the big ogre that many others would have you believe. It can be a wonderful way for the family to bond together when all are consensual. Many on here do actually live this lifestyle with their families without any of the general public knowing or suspecting. Perhaps after sitting down and talking to your daughter, you may even come to understand her point of view as to why and how they want to live this way. Maybe, to even want to try it yourself....please do keep an open mind. You might even get to enjoy it yourself.

I do wish you well, and please do keep us informed as to how things eventuate.

cnybim, Randy_Rascal and CountDeSade like this.
  10. Funmessy

Funmessy Messy

you should use this as an opportunity to teach your son and daughter how to really satisfy their partner's, so many young adults start out in relationships with no idea how to please their partner's!

11. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

Borrowing panties from a sister is a very very common brother thing to do.

Your daughter likely knows this, and maybe she's just accepting it, or maybe she's encouraging it.

August and Xr4ti like this.
  12. GetEven

GetEven New Member

Sounds like your son and daughter might have started engaging in a physical relationship.
    Prior to this last post by you I would have said they are still trying to come to terms with their desires and had not pushed past the teasing stage.

With my sister we never had the physical relationship after the teasing stage. Neither one of us ever felt 100% sure it's what the other one wanted. Plus the added outside views of the relationship really prevented it from happening.

As other have also said, have a very honest and open talk with your kids about what you feel is happening. Don't be judgemental and tell them they are wrong. It's a complicated situation. Talk to them and ask them what they hope this brings in their lives and let them com to their OWN conclusions. It will most likely fade and they both move on to healthy relationships. This will most likely be a ongoing thing that happens from time to time. Just be their mom first.

Akbloke and Randy_Rascal like this.
  13. Eoneon

Eoneon Trusted.Member

What is the relationship that the two of them have like? How does she look at her brother and how does her brother look at her?

14. Motherwithqustions

To be fair they've always been a bit touchy feely since they were young always shared beds on holidays stuff like that but never imagined it would turn into something like this

cnybim, Akbloke and Mom_of_6 like this.
  15. RDEZZY

RDEZZY Trusted Member

That's the thing with younger sisters their knickers are just so sexy and try know it

16. cnybim

cnybim Account Deleted

At least you have come to a site where you can ask these questions in a safe environment without moralizing and condemnation.
    Reach out to other experienced moms on I-D. This is the "General Discussion" Forum. The "Incest Advice" and "Personal Ads" forums are open to new members. Folks also post discussions, offers to provide advice, in these Forums. It will be 10 days and 10 posts before you have access to the "Trusted Only" member Forums.
    A couple of questions that you need to ask yourself.
    How do you feel about this? It sounds like the genie is out of the bottle, the horse is out the barn door, and you are not going to be able to put them back.
    So are you going to read them the riot act and say "not under this roof." Only to have them sneak around. Maybe take risky behaviour.
    Or are you going to address the 400 kilo / 800 pound elephant in the room?
    Explain that you suspect what they are doing. Address how this makes you feel.
    Maybe establish rules like - I will give you two a couple of hours while I am out. But not when I am around. Make sure that they are taking the appropriate precautions.
    Or maybe use this to establish a "new normal" including / involving all three of you. Maybe everyone starts wearing robes with nothing on underneath. Or wears loose, revealing, clothing around the house. Everyone starts to become touchy freely with each other.

Randy_Rascal and Akbloke like this.
  17. Eoneon

Eoneon Trusted.Member

Are you angry or sad or worried about it?

18. Motherwithqustions

Ok so it's been a couple days since I've commented on here

I'm still pretending like I'm none the wiser.

I just don't know how the bring the subject up gently

They seem to be at it the second they set home and the second I shout up for them to get ready in the morning

It's really uncomfortable as a mother to hear my son creeping into my daughters bedroom and hear all the inappropriate sexual comments then hear the bed springs bounce erratically

I've noticed my daughters underwear has now gone from knickers to thongs which I'm not happy about for a girl her age to be wearing them

19. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

The sooner you address this with them, the less awkward and uncomfortable it will be.

DJamtor likes this.
  20. Motherwithqustions

I'm curious how would a mother start a conversation like this