1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Politicians and insider trading?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Mayhemm, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Trusted Member

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-kelly-loeffler-dumped-millions-in-stock-after-coronavirus-briefing

I know there's a interesting mix of supporters of both sides in here. I have my own opinions on things too.

My main concern is that if things get so divided, there's no hope for unity again. (America or UK)

What is your opinion on politicians doing things that suggests that they're covering their backs, whilst telling the public, the people they're supposed to serve, the complete opposite thing?

Brutus58 and Axelrod like this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That's par for the course for politicians.

How can you tell if a politician is lying??
    Their lips move!

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

Im a professional stock trader and worked for a big stock exchange, to summ it all up really shortly the drop has been created to capitalize even more for the people who know how to abuse this world wide event. The price will be fixed eventually with enough market injections so its up to the people whether you buy in or stay out in times like today. If you want to talk with me about stocks feel free to send me a private message.

D.C. Barnet and Brutus58 like this.
  4. myeroticid

myeroticid Trusted Member

Well said!

5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I always wondered how any politician goes into their office deep in dept and leave office a multi millionaire. As an example - Bill Clinton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.