1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Likes and replies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slisse, Mar 11, 2023.

1. ACorruptMind

ACorruptMind Trusted Member

So many thoughts on this topic. To start with, thanks to the vets and mods who keep the place going.

As for myself, I admit that it is like I said in a previous post. Personality goes a long way towards participation. I have tried to join in and make posts on different boards. And the veteran members would disregard you if you weren't one of them.

On any sex related board, there will always be the rude or crass ones. But this one feels very welcoming to everyone. And as such, I feel motivated to post and reply. (Hope I haven't over done it!)

As for the likes, it's not different than any other site. I can like posts all over and it supports the creator and doesn't cost a thing! So as long as I find something positive in a post, I like it.

I tend to ramble, but hope folks don't mind too much. Like in IRL, I am more comfortable with like minded folks. Usually the ones with the naughty minds of course. So you all are lovely!

Akbloke likes this.
  2. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

The veteran members - though I think they'd prefer the moniker 'long term' lol - are the very ones who will go out of their way to welcome new members and encourage them to post and get involved.

You'll never be told by anyone here you shouldn't stick your nose in. And as for the rude ones? Well, they're usually dealt with quite quickly here, by the staff as well as other members.

I've enjoyed your posts so far! Keep it up and you'll soon be one of 'the vets'.

ACorruptMind and Athenea like this.
  3. ACorruptMind

Daww thanks Xav. I appreciate it. And if you don't mind me asking. Is your avatar what I think it is?

Xav likes this.
  4. Xav

If you think it's an opal, then yes!

5. ACorruptMind

-blushes- Umm...nope. not what I thought at all. It looks like one of those water toys that boys might attempt to try things with...

But the opal is pretty! -blush-

6. Xav

HAhahaha

Yeah, I guess it does look a bit water-ish! lol

All good. No need to blush!

ACorruptMind likes this.
  7. Malox70

Malox70 Trusted Member

I don't speak English very well (I'm from Rome), but I have these fantasies and I find this forum the best so far. Maybe I will improve my English in the most fun way, hanging around this forum. If I write some nonsense, don't make fun of me too much :D

ACorruptMind likes this.
  8. ACorruptMind

Welcome!

9. CestFanatic

CestFanatic Trusted Member

I’m happy that I’ve found a place like this. My relationship is real, and there is no history of abuse, or grooming, in my family at all. I’m sure that I’m not the only person to have had consensual sexual contact with a family member.

incestisbest16 and ACorruptMind like this.
  10. ghouillou

ghouillou Trusted Member

Nice to meet you all

ACorruptMind likes this.
  11. BiMarie Gus 535

BiMarie Gus 535 BiMarie

No you are not the only one, otherwise this forum does not exist:)

royaldesignguy, Xav and ACorruptMind like this.
  12. alexcharstr

alexcharstr Trusted Member

nice to meet you people

royaldesignguy likes this.
  13. swbert

swbert Trusted Member

A very good point!

14. BiMarie Gus 535

BiMarie Gus 535 BiMarie

That avatar you have, do you think its erotic and sexy! Just curios.
    Marie

swbert likes this.
  15. swbert

swbert Trusted Member

Yes very sexy

And against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2024
  16. BiMarie Gus 535

BiMarie Gus 535 BiMarie

I respekt that, thats all...

17. BigDepressedRetard

BigDepressedRetard Trusted Member

Getting to know about the forum is just a part of it, usually when posting I want to post something that's helpful or worthwhile in a thread so I tend towards lurking, as for making threads I rarely do that as I can usually find a related thread.

Athenea likes this.
  18. Kooper

Kooper Trusted Member

I’m so excited to be here!

Pat Hotter likes this.
  19. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Well you have the time limit beaten so you just need the 10 posts to gain full access

20. twuw

twuw Trusted Member

Been lurking for a few months, not consistently posting anything though. I prefer to get a grasp on how people are posting and just reading stuff rather than spamming out 10 replies. Glad to be here regardless!

Xav likes this.