1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Just Because It's Beautiful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Don't you miss Germany? I do miss the sauerbraten, schnitzel, bier halls and driving the autobahn. I also miss the castles. There are so many better places to live than southern Cali., why stay there?

2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I go to germany 2 or 3 times a year. Me its the castles. Why i stay most if my family live around here. And i hate being alone.

3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I stay where I live because of my father. He is too old to move. Also, he refuses to move. If you don't mind my asking. What brings you to this site?

4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

There was a administrator named jd and a administrator bear. That ask me to come here from other site 11 years ago. I come and go.

5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

OK, that's cool. Other than disliking liberals and snow flakes, what do you like! After reading the lyrics and listening to some the music you posted....."I closed my eyes and thought that had Wagner had been born now, this is the music he would compose". It just strikes me as very Wagnerian (is that even a word?). I like it. I like classical as well as modern (hate rap...that is NOT music). I am open to all things.

curiousFred and Amanda like this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

It's about the same with me i like it all. I love coffee. German beer. German food, Good friends. People who tell me the truth. Working out kicking some ass every now and then. You know woman things.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2017
    curiousFred likes this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Since I am a straight male, I don't know about " women" things, other than not to "piss you off". hehehehe

What castles do you like? My all time favorite is the fortress/castle in Salzburg. I also like Neuschwanstien (sp) equally well. I can appreciate the old architecture of cathedrals and walled cities/towns. Some times I think I was born in the wrong century.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

The Reichsburg Castle in Cochem,Mespelbrunn Castle Located within the Spessart forest between Frankfurt and Wurzburg.Wartburg Castle Located in Eisenach.

curiousFred likes this.
  9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Sv21tsR likes this.
  10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Sv21tsR likes this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I really need to get out more.

Amanda likes this.
  12. Insp Gadget