1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is this man Gay/Bi?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AjayUK, Mar 24, 2024.

?

Is such a man gay/bi?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AjayUK

AjayUK Trusted Member

I hope that this title got your attention so allow me to explain. Points of view are welcome from all but I would like men to chip in more as I’ll explain…

I am not the man in question before anyone believes this is about me - it isn’t lol

I was speaking to a friend of mine, she’s married. She revealed to me that her husband plays with anal toys on himself as well as she playing on him and also pegging him.

Up until now she doesn’t think hes gay or bisexual (basically having any gay tendencies if you can call it that).

This conversation become very interesting for me as I’m always willing to change my point of view or strengthen the point of view I have.

In this case I told her that I and many men in my country and probably the world over have always believed that if a man puts anything up his ass or is pegged by a woman then he has some gay tendencies.

She told me that that doesn’t make sense since all he is doing is playing with his G-Spot and orgasming.

I don’t deny that at all but I have always thought and I’m sure my friends (male) and online buddies have all shared the similar view point that if a man likes to be pegged or have a dildo or toy up his ass his gay/bi in some way. It’s submissive too was the way men also described this.

This is why I wanted the men here to share their point of view mostly as I thought this was a general perspective.

Im more than happy to change this view point and I don’t personally have any problems with men playing in this way or being bi or gay at all I simply got curious and enjoyed her perspective too. She admits she hasn’t ever asked her husband if he likes men but to her being sexually attracted to a naked man is the only way to define a man is gay or not

So the floor is open to you all… what do you all think?