1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it too much to break up with your partner if they're not into it like you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daughterwithbenefits, Mar 27, 2024.

1. daughterwithbenefits

daughterwithbenefits Trusted Member

Like I'm a little bit obsessed with incest. I wanna find someone else who's as into it as me and wants to bond off of it and everything else. I've broken up a couple times because they clearly don't want anything to do with it and feel alone but I feel better reading some success stories here. Hope I find my one and only eventually <<3 :/

2. TmwtGoldenTongue

TmwtGoldenTongue Trusted Member

I would say this belongs in the advice section, but to answer this I would say when it comes to someone you want to bond with in regards to your kinks, you can and will eventually meet like-minded people. You just happen to have a kink that's rarely as accepted as something like BDSM or swinging. Keep your chin up, don't lose hope and eventually you'll meet the one that fits. Good luck

Surfination, Duke172 and Pat Hotter like this.
  3. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

My late husband told me early in our relationship of his activity with his mother and that was ongoing and instead of being disgusted I found it intriguing as someone with no experience of it
    when I first watched them together I was astounded at how intense this was and said I did not object and they should carry on after we married
    We had agreed our family would be reared in the same way
    Unfortunately, he died before seeing his sons become men and be active with me their mom but I feel sure he would have been proud of them
    And I got to feel the full intensity of Mom Son sex it is like no other form of pleasure

4. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

It depends on what kind of relationship you are looking for. If the relationship you are interested in is purely sexual, without any commitment and the two or more parties involved are in agreement, you can pursue that relationship until you find what you want. However, if the relationship is one of love, commitment and fidelity, then you have to assess whether the feeling of love or the interest in incest is more important. My experience is of relationships with love, I have never been interested in exclusively sexual relationships and I have never had anyone in my life with rights, and from that same experience just tell you that not always your partner gives you everything you want, not always your partner is perfect and everything he does you do not always like, that often will have contrary attitudes that cause discrepancies, but that above all these facts is love. It is like an imaginary scale where on one side you put what you don't like and on the other side what you like and then you decide. All these facts are also the other way around, you will never be the perfect match for your partner. You would have to find your own scale of priorities and walk your way with that scale, assess if it is more important what your partner gives you than the things he or she doesn't give you, if all that your partner can give you makes you forget with a smile and happiness all that he or she doesn't give you.

Surfination, Divahoney and Duke172 like this.
  5. MommasBoy

MommasBoy Mom/Son. An unbreakable bond.

Incest is a very big fetish and passion of mine and it's important for me to have a girlfriend by my side who is as into it as I am and can understand my feelings, thoughts and fantasies.

When I date someone, I talk to her about it. I take my time, but not too long, and then I see if it's fit.

6. Clownsac666

Clownsac666 Trusted Member

You sound like an absolute catch. A man should be so lucky.

7. daughterwithbenefits

I'm sorry that happened, lots of missed love.

That's a pet hope I have, that my partner got to play with one or both parents, ongoing or otherwise. I'm glad you got to be a part of that pleasure and then provide such for your sons. Thank you for sharing <³

Surfination and Pat Hotter like this.
  8. Divahoney

Divahoney Trusted Member

I hope you find your true partner.

9. Sam A

Sam A Trusted.Member

Nothing wrong with wanting a partner who is into incest. just know that incest is one of the wildest kink and it is also the kink that is tagged as most negative in society.
    my paternal family was into incest. When met my wife, she had no clue I was into incest. After a year of us dating, when I had decided that she is the one I want marry, I decided to tell her about our lifestyle. She was shocked, mortified and was very angry at me. I was sure I lost her because of this, but I did not give up and I stayed with her. I told her that I love her. It took her a year to soften up to the idea. and after a year we were married. she did not join our activities until a few years in the marriage. Once she experienced it, she fell in love with it. I am now happily married to her for 26 years.
    Don't give up hope, you have recieved some great advice here by some members.

10. daughterwithbenefits

That is very reassuring, that's awesome that you could have that in your life. Thank you for sharing <3

Sam A likes this.
  11. Cunning Licks

Cunning Licks Trusted Member

I've been in the same boat for a while and it's the main reason I'm still single. It is frustrating as hell but I can't shake it. It's my dream, and it doesn't even seem taboo to me anymore. For better or for worse haha

12. Close ties

Close ties Trusted Member

I think you can break up with your partner for whatever reason if you feel like it's not working out for you. If you feel like incest is such a big part of who you are then you should focus on finding someone who is into it. Otherwise you'll end up with someone who isn't the best for you.

Surfination and Pat Hotter like this.
  13. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

My son met a woman who was into his brother so it was quite straightforward to explain the rest of the family relationships and get her to join in
    :):):):D So it can be successful if you look around

Surfination likes this.
  14. MichelleNYC420

MichelleNYC420 Trusted.Member

It definitely isn’t a topic one can just casually bring up.
    First, and foremost there must be mutual trust. Between whoever you feel comfortable sharing that secret part of our lives.
    Whether just a fantasy, or have actual‘experience’ not easily readily shared

Sam A and Surfination like this.
  15. tunxis

tunxis Trusted.Member

Pat I am so sorry that happened. My deepest sympathy for you and your family

16. Gumdrop7128

Gumdrop7128 Trusted Member

My spouse told me it'd be weird if I thought about his siblings and him doing things but didn't necessarily feel weird if I wanted to think about mine. The problem is I definitely want to have a more complicated love relationship with his sister but would want to involve him because of how incest gets me off. Thankfully we're ethically non monogamous (ENM) so I can get the needs elsewhere with roleplay. I wouldn't say ENM is for everybody, but it's nice to recognize that no single person can meet all of the distinct needs of a person

Surfination likes this.