1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMason1313

GMason1313 Trusted.Member

Congratulations and welcome back! With the love you give and the fight you have, I am not surprised that you have overcome Death's knock at your door.

2. villager

villager Trusted.Member

I can only say welcome home . and may you stay with us in good health and in good cheer for as long as you wan't to .I hope all our prayers and good thought's helped you . welcome back .

annab2 likes this.
  3. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Congratulations and welcome back. Take all the time you need to get feeling 100%. Glad to have you back. You have been missed.

annab2 likes this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Thank God you are back and may you get better evry day!!!!

annab2, villager and itshot like this.
  5. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Fred, I found that having a positive attitude helps a person overcome any type of adverse situation that we face in our lives. I will keep on praying for you to get well!

:)~Anna~;)

6. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Both of you... get well soon. I wish you all the best!

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  7. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

Get well Anna.

Very few persons have impressed me, the way you have - with your combinaton of intellect, wit - and a sense for fun.

annab2 likes this.
  8. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Howdy! Here is an update I've been undergoing some of the newer trends that are available that they're recounting as possible effective treatment Myelodysplastic Syndrome for "MDS" It just might be beneficial to others who've been diagnosed with this malady.

beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif ~Anna~ beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif
    NEVER-GIVE-UP-4.jpg

9. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

We won't give up either .... :)

10. kool69

kool69 Trusted.Member

Love you, AnnaB

leon Phillips and curiousFred like this.
  11. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Are you back in CDA?

12. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Waiting for you to to let us know when we can once again have you back with us full time , please take your time and get yourself back to full strength . all good thing's are worth waiting for .

13. Sterling447

Sterling447 Love your family

God I missed you AnnaB! - So glad to hear that you are doing better. - I have had several family members with different types of cancer. - I know how much of a bitch it is to fight, but I have also seen a lot of people fight back and win. - I will be praying for full recovery along with everyone else here, and I definitely look forward to seeing you here in the near future. - Love, Sterling

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.