1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How many partners have you had?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dannykinz, Jun 25, 2022.

1. HugoMN

HugoMN MakingLovetoMother

I stopped counting about 30 years ago. My favorite part though about being a man whore was talking to my mother about different dates. She loved hearing about my adventures.

Nos4a2 likes this.
  2. MaddiePlisten

MaddiePlisten Trusted Member

2 men

orly6666 likes this.
  3. vera21

vera21 Trusted Member

Three: cousin, 2 outsiders.

sleepyguy likes this.
  4. trashcanfairy

trashcanfairy Trusted Member

6 or 7 all women, no family

5. India-Tamil

India-Tamil Trusted Member

I dont know. I have fucked a lot of women because I swap my wife regularly. It is the only way a man in India can have opportinity to fuck lots of women.

6. Str8famluvr

Str8famluvr Trusted Member

All my aunts, step siters and mom and lots outside teh family circle

7. Bonin

Bonin Trusted Member

That's never been something that was important to me.

8. kelseyf1995

kelseyf1995 Account Deleted

9. MaddiePlisten

MaddiePlisten Trusted Member

10. Chronos013

Chronos013 Trusted Member

11. NIK666

NIK666 Trusted Member

about 15

12. vladislav

vladislav Trusted Member

Life at the final stage is a three-digit number of partners ( mostly disposable)

13. Str8famluvr

Str8famluvr Trusted Member

Too many to count. But family, 4

14. Saoirsé

Saoirsé Trusted Member

I love sex, so let's just say I've had my fair share.

Nos4a2, Akbloke and Shoer1212 like this.
  15. Watersloot

Watersloot Trusted Member

Tbh? I lost track when I was in high school. I lost my virginity then went wild lol.

Nos4a2, geedubfan and orly6666 like this.
  16. Evvil77

Evvil77 Trusted Member

Depends on what Counts. P4P? Other then penetration?
    If all encounters counts probably 200+, maybe even more.
    Non Pros or Club about 50 i guess, take away maybe 10 if only penetration.
    No one family.

17. DirtyDaddyx

DirtyDaddyx Trusted Member

18. zevel4

zevel4 New Member

cant remember

19. Nos4a2

Nos4a2 Trusted Member

I have been mostly on long term relationships all my life (we're speaking two digit years here) so it kinda narrows it down - I have three such relationships, that's pretty much all my adult life. As I don't cheat that means that those three women had me all for themselves through those years although my wife shared me once with another women during threesome. When I was single I was such only a short while, maximum I think was something like ten months. I never did one night stands, they always stayed longer and that kinda narrows my "availability" time down also. Due these reasons I know exactly how many women I've been with and they are important enough that I remember all of their faces, names, smell and how they felt. I remember time we spend together, naked and consumed by lust. I remember how light danced on their naked skin, I remember how my cock penetrated their soaking wet pussies or how I took them anally. I remember their eyes as they sucked my cock, hungry lust burning in their eyes... How their hands moved on my shaft, admiring and trembling with anticipation. All in all, even when I know their quantity being two digit number I much prefer their quality which is immeasurable. They all gave me so much - pleasure, devotion, time... And they taught me so much about life, sex, women and even about myself. So yeah, every one of them counts.

That said, most important ones are those who became mothers and made me a father. And one above them all is my current wife - not only as a wife but as mother as well for all of my children. She's all that and more.

orly6666 likes this.
  20. brother2love

brother2love New Member

6 women and 2 wife's and i think 3 men 1 men still have sex whit

DirtyDaddyx likes this.