1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

First Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinx15, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Jinx15

Jinx15 Trusted.Member

With whom you get your first Orgasm how and when?

Even if you get your orgasm by yourself how and when

I get my first Orgasm by myself in my bed at night when no one is around multiple times

MomJenn likes this.
  2. MomJenn

MomJenn Trusted.Member

well the first time was when I found my lil button in the bath tub one night :)

the first time from someone else....he went down on me for a very very long time coaxing me to do it time and again and telling me how proud of me he was

3. Ronn Dopple

Ronn Dopple Trusted Member

Fitst time alone, laying in my room and kinda just fumbling around with my cock based on the joking motions of my friends, figured out what felt good, then it felt really good then i had to find a rag.

First time with someone else, my cousin made me cum my pants while she was making out with me, i count that.

Akbloke and Jinx15 like this.
  4. DPU

DPU Trusted.Member

My step bro gave me a dry orgasm sucking me. Still felt great even though nothing came out.

Jinx15 likes this.
  5. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

Momma gave it to me. Homework instruction in human anatomy

6. Biker

Biker Trusted Member

It was a wet dream. The day before I saw my mother topless, then I have seen her in dream and my genitals released seminal fluid.
    My first orgasm with someone else was on the wedding night with my spouse. She hasn't touch me, the semen was thrown out involuntarily after I have seen her naked first time.

Jinx15 likes this.
  7. Nervos

Nervos Trusted.Member

lol, wet dream
    the drama that came after it.
    Sneaking my sticky PJ and undies right in the middle of the Washing, hoping my mum does not find out.
    Then, my sister started helping out with the washing. Imagine her seeing the sticky mess on my undies, and under where that it was because I had a sexual dream about her, lol

Jinx15, incestisbest16 and MomJenn like this.
  8. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

A mother would understand it is a natural occurrence and probably less shocked than you thought
    She may even have fantasized it was for her and been flattered:):):)

Jinx15 and MomJenn like this.
  9. Nervos

Nervos Trusted.Member

Yeah, I know, you know.
    We might not think you do because you don't say anything out of respect. But you know.
    :p

Jinx15 likes this.
  10. Pat Hotter

YES, And as we Give that "ACCIDENTAL" flash of down blouse or upskirt we know why you dash to your room
    and it makes us feel quite powerful(Accidental slips are rarely accidental)

Sweman, Jinx15, Nervos and 1 other person like this.
  11. hornydan21

hornydan21 Trusted Member

I remember my first orgasm!! As you do playing with yourself I worked my cock faster and faster until I started to feel something building inside me! I never experienced it before! My feet started to curl as my movements sped up then there was a burst of mind blowing orgasm. I shot a load of warm cum all over my stomach but it was clouded by the fact that I curled my toes so much that I got cramp!! Ha ha
    But after it subsided I hadn’t a clue what this white warm fluid was! I was excited and nervous at the same time!!
    I started exploring more and more following on from that!!

Jinx15 likes this.
  12. AdultCartoons

AdultCartoons Trusted.Member

My first orgasm was by myself to the pictures of my grandma in her lingerie when she was in her 40s

13. Hot4mommy

Hot4mommy Trusted Member

My first orgasm was just by myself in bed once I found out that it felt good if I stroked my penis :D
    The first time with someone else present was with my mom after she caught me peeking at her while she was in the bath :oops:

orly6666 likes this.
  14. Pat Hotter

Yes not unusual that is why we leave doors slightly ajar when our sons are around

15. Hot4mommy

Hot4mommy Trusted Member

I like the way you think ;)
    She definitely knew I'd been watching her for quite some time, but that time she decided to 'catch' me while I was doing it.... It was the most frightening but also best moment of my life, because from that moment on things started evolving for us :)

orly6666 likes this.
  16. Pat Hotter

Just as I did with my sons
    as they tried to hide I explained no need it is a normal thing and if they needed help I was available to help

orly6666 likes this.
  17. Hot4mommy

Hot4mommy Trusted Member

That's more or less what happened for me too! Mom said it was ok and offered me to take a good look if I wanted, I couldn't refuse of course ;)
    She lifted herself out of the water a bit and spread her legs on the sides of the bathtub... It was then and there that I literally came in my pants :D

orly6666 likes this.
  18. Pat Hotter

This is why a mother should be a son's first as he will cum far too quickly and need the reassuring words and understanding a mother can give to build his confidence for later life

orly6666, Menoliko and Northwest82 like this.
  19. Hot4mommy

Hot4mommy Trusted Member

I couldn't agree more!! You sound like like an experienced mother in those ways ;)
    Lucky for us, we've had plenty of time and opportunity to get to know each other in all those ways and develop our relationship into what it is today :)
    Admitting that the beginning had some 'weird' or awkward times, but I can truly say that I feel blessed with my mom and the thing we have

orly6666 likes this.
  20. Jjllrr01

Jjllrr01 Trusted Member

Mine was from my nephew, not being gay but he decided one night on a sleep over to play with my cock while i was sleeping. I awoke all hard and confused. So this was all new and just laid there didn't know how to respond , he slowly moved his head over my tip as i could feel his warm mouth and tongue moving up and down and gently sucking me.
    It felt out of this world and only reaction i instinctively did was to gently grab his head as he moves up and down my cock. It felt amazing and didnt want him to stop. Not able to make eye contact or see what he was doing as it was middle if the night and pitch black.
    I just felt so relaxed and so excited, i felt my balls getting hard and tingle all over with a huge preseure as this was first for me it felt slightly uncomfortable.
    The next moment his hand moved over by balls and with a gentle grip he pulled my cock back and slowly moved his mouth over and all the way down to the base of my cock, as he slowly went up and feeling his tongue wiggle i exploded with my virgin cum inside his mouth. I could hear him moan as he zwallowed every drop and slowly kept on sucking.
    It felt amazing as u shook with the loss of my virginity. He made me cum twice that evening and slurping up and swallowing every drop each time.
    This contained for a couple of years and i was eager to sleep over every chance i got lol. He was always on the receiving end , guess i was his pet project to experiment on. He turned out to be gay at later years.
    Ever since this first time i been a sex freak and need to release atleast a min of once or twice a day.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2024
    orly6666 likes this.