1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any of you ever get mistaken for husband's and wives?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DPPQWERTY1, Mar 10, 2024.

1. DPPQWERTY1

DPPQWERTY1 Trusted Member

This has happened to me a few times, in a store, or out somewhere with my mom. And they assume she's my wife.

So? Do you get mistaken for anyone? With who?

IncestScandinavia likes this.
  2. Diana dP

Diana dP Trusted Member

Quite intentionally.

For anonymity let's say I am Diana Prince and my brothers are Dave Prince and Donald Prince. We use our real names and have state issued ID and credit cards that confirms our "marital status" (same last name). If two of us go somewhere together other than our high school reunion we actively promote the concept that we are husband and wife. If all three of us go somewhere together other than our grandparents house we are husband-wife-and-brother-in-law. My brothers are very similar in appearance. If they dress alike I can "play the game" of being unable to tell which is which and / or have them swap seats (and names) periodically.

Yes, it is loads of fun.

Akbloke, lovemydaddy and DPPQWERTY1 like this.
  3. DPPQWERTY1

DPPQWERTY1 Trusted Member

Oh that does sound like a lot of fun haha.

4. Astrabi

Astrabi Trusted Member

Hot Story Wish you well

5. Elissa

Elissa Trusted Member

Yes! I’m my dads a little younger wife and we love it

D.C. Barnet, Sterling447 and Akbloke like this.
  6. HugoMN

HugoMN MakingLovetoMother

Yes, me and mom would go out and on vacation as a couple even introducing each other as such.

7. taboohomestead

taboohomestead New Member

Sis and I do all the time. It honestly makes everything so hot

8. Glitch Crash

Glitch Crash SistersAreTheBest

Yes. Mistaken like below multiple times

That day I saw you with your gf in the mall. Didn't want to distrib you

9. Jon26tech

Jon26tech Trusted.Member

Yes when my mother and i go out together in different town people think we are married or a couple,it happemds alot.

10. mnlakelover

mnlakelover Trusted Member

Yes, my sister and I when we get together and go out. People say we make a lovely couple and we just go along with it. We actually met another brother sister couple this way.

Xr4ti and Akbloke like this.
  11. Nlastname

Nlastname Trusted Member

Always kwkwkw

Akbloke likes this.
  12. Yotsuba

Yotsuba Trusted Member

Yeah with my sis. We always go far from home so we can act as a couple without any problems

13. lower_mile_0v

lower_mile_0v Trusted Member

Yes!! My sister and I!!

14. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

My cousin (RIP) and I were often mistaken for being in a relationship, from simply dating to married, before anything even happened.

D.C. Barnet and Akbloke like this.
  15. Wayward Girl

Wayward Girl Account Deleted

When we're at home, his or mine, my brother and I are brother and sister. When we go somewhere else together people just assume we're a couple. I guess we just naturally act like we are. We have the same last name so nobody ever questions it.

16. intothewoods

intothewoods New Member

Sis and I live as husband and wife, so not mistaken

17. MotherSlaveSTL

MotherSlaveSTL Trusted Member

Never, it’s so blatantly obvious that I’m his mother, he looks like a younger male version of me. Which has been hilarious to us when we’ve visited “adults only” locations, the double takes we get when people inevitability think “wait they’ve GOT to be mother and son, what are they doing HERE together??” are just good fun

cnyad, August, D.C. Barnet and 2 others like this.
  18. Other Life

Other Life New Member

When I’m out with my sister we are constantly getting mistaken for husband wife. Just the other night a bartender said the next round for your wife and you are on me.

Akbloke likes this.
  19. JandO

JandO Wifom/Huson Lifestyle

No, but mom and I have been mistaken for brother and sister.

IncestScandinavia and Xr4ti like this.
  20. Lord_Eldritch

Lord_Eldritch Trusted.Member

We did it from the very beginning. It is easier to say she's your wife than trying to explain why you're in some places with your own mother. So it became kind of a roleplay for us that still goes on today. There are friends knowing us as a couple and friends that just don't know a bit. The trick is not mixing them.. ;)

Akbloke likes this.