1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by myeroticid, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claire

Claire Trusted Member

Some really interesting information here, thank you x

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I would say some VERY GOOD information. Of course six months ago, this information would have been called DANGEROUS MISINFORMATION and would have gotten you banned from Facebook, Twitter,Tiktok and all other forms of social media. Yesterday's and today's misinformation is tomorrows truth.

itshot, muttley and Dane like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

It was always the truth, they just wanted it labeled Misinformation, so they could control what people hear. (Boy, can you say Conspiracy Theory, don't mean to sound that way)

MilaHot, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I know that the "misinformation" was always (for the most part-90% of the time) based on fact and science. You can't RULE the "sheep" unless you strike FEAR into their hearts!

Neophyte likes this.
  5. Neophyte

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

7. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

But you have to throw out ALL the numbers from the USA because of over-reporting and false-reporting.

Anyone who was in the hospital, no matter the reason, if tested positive for Covid and died, (like from a car accident),
    was counted as a "Covid Death".

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That is correct/true. In New York State, when Cuomo was governor, there was an UNDER reporting of covid deaths in nursing homes. He made sure those elderly sick patients were sent to an ER so they died in a hospital, not in the nursing home where he ordered covid positive patients to be sent (from a hospital). MORON/IDIOT/MURDERER!!!!!

Dane likes this.
  11. Neophyte

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I love how people just write anything, without proof, assuming its the truth, just because they are on the opposing side in politics. You do know that this is defamation, right?

13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

It's NOT defamation if it is TRUE!!!

14. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

but you have no proof of it being true, yet you say it as if it was totally true.
    Saying something is true doesn't make it true.

15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

News reports. Families of the dead speaking out. News conference of the people who run the nursing homes begging Cuomo not to send Covid patients into the nursing homes. FACT is tpatienthat elderly patients were at very high risk for the virus. Sending Covid positive into those homes was a death sentence to the elderly. Since you might not get to read our news, you are NOT well informed on this topic.

16. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

But what proof do they have? People died, its sad, but they are now emotional and not logical.

17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What PROOF do you have that it did not happen as stated.

18. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

When someone is accused of something, we ask for proof he did it, not for proof he didn't do it.
    But, using your arguments, what proof do you have that Aliens didn't create the Covid? None? Then does that mean Aliens created Covid? (I am being sarcastic, here, of course. If Aliens exist, they know they don't have to create diseases to kill us, we are good at killing ourselves on our own, after all! lol )

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2022
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I believe that former Gov. Cuomo was abducted by aliens. (BIG SMILEY EMOJI)

20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Since you keep bringing up "proof", what proof do have in your possession that I am not being factual?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.